26. Yesterdays

"It's Ani bhaiya..."
Exclaimed Agasthya when he heard the sound of Anirudh's car. They were waiting for Anirudh to come back from the airport.

"Wait... Wait..." Aaryan holded Agasthya's hand who was being ready to run towards the door and open it. "Let me check first..."

"It's me... Aaryan, you can open the door..." Anirudh said loudly standing outside.

"I told you na... Now see... It's Ani bhaiya..."
Agasthya complained to Aaryan while opening the door.

Aaryan didn't reply but smiled.

Agasthya was almost to hug Anirudh but stopped when he saw Meghna standing beside him with her usual charming smile.

"What a surprise!" He jumped in excitement and embraced her.
"I missed you a lot Meghna didi..."

Meghna ruffled his hair.
"I also missed you dear... But..." She glared Anirudh. "Still didi?"

Anirudh bowed his head being shy when Aaryan looked him with amazed eyes.

"Ani... Is it true... Wow... I am going to kill you for masking it from me..." Said Aaryan and hit Anirudh on his shoulder.

Agasthya stood at the middle of the trio with a half opened mouth. He didn't understand anything.

"Is there any problem, Meghna didi?"

Meghna slightly slapped on his head. "Not Meghna didi, you tubelight... Bhabi... Meghna bhabi..."

"Ok then... Meghna bha..." Agasthya cut his own words in middle. That time only he understood what is the reason behind their happiness.

"Oh my God..." Agasthya couldn't control himself but dance in joy. "Meghna Anirudh Thakur... Awesome..."

Anirudh side hugged him but Agasthya pouted. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I told you yesterday but you slept..."

"Will you guys invite me in or shall I stand here for an hour?" Meghna raised her eyebrows in fake anger.

Aaryan smiled.
"You won't get an invitation anymore Bhabi... Because it's your home..."

********************

"How many times August... How many times I told you to change your late night sleeping habit? It's not good for your health..."
Sighed Meghna. She has already changed into her doctor mood and started to check Agasthya.

"Scold him more bhabi..." Said Aaryan supporting Meghna. "Both he and his Ani bhaiya always mock me whenever I told him to sleep early..."

"Anirudh... Really?" Meghna rolled her eyes while Anirudh shook his head as no.

"Yes bhabi... You know, Ani bhaiya and I usually play video games at night. Sometimes we eat French fries and chicken secretly..." Chuckled Agasthya remembering how they steal it all from kitchen without getting caught by Aaryan.

"And we..." But Anirudh covered Agasthya's mouth to avoid more damage.

"Nothing more... Sorry..." Anirudh gulped looking at Aaryan and Meghna.

"You will spoil him by pampering..." Aaryan shook his head.

Meghna slowly tightened her grip on Agasthya's ear while the latter started to scream.

"Promise me now that you won't repeat this... Do you want me to give that same bitter medicines again?"

"No bhabi... I won't repeat. Sorry... Sorry..."