8. The Changes

"Have you ever heard about F4 Medicare?"

"No Anirudh... But why are you asking about that?"

"Aary... Not only Agasthya but I also got some messages... And it all contained the logo of F4 Medicare..."

Anirudh paused. But Aaryan couldn't understand anything.

"What is it all about Ani? Just tell me everything..."

"Can you remember this?"

Aaryan scratched his head

Aaryan scratched his head. He wasn't familiar with that.

"No idea... Do you know what it means..."

Anirudh sighed. His brother didn't remember anything, that gave him relief. "I don't know more details but it is related to Mr. Rajeev Thakur. "

Aaryan glared at the logo. His heart beat increased.

"Why can't we escape from his title Ani?"

Anirudh smiled. "It is almost impossible... Now I can digest that fact..."

"How could you say that... It is better to end my life, than being potrayed as the son of that cheater..."

Anirudh ruffled his brother's long silky hair.

Of course he knew more about that logo but he decided to keep quiet. He never wished to involve his brother in that nasty game...

*****************

2 weeks later...

After that scary incident nothing happened unusual in the life of the three brothers.

Aaryan who was guilty for his mistake took a decision to care Agasthya until he overcomes the shock. Even though he didn't feel any brotherly emotions for Agasthya,he slowly started to enjoy their presence together...

On the other hand Agasthya was being more and more introvert... He didn't wish to be with Aaryan initially but his fear made him surrender.

But with in few days he started to believe his elder brother... Aaryan was honest. That was enough for Agasthya...

But he hated Anirudh. He tried his best to avoid his presence near him.

Anirudh sensed it. But he remained silent!

It was a usual Tuesday morning. Anirudh was not in the house. He went for his office and Aaryan was in his lab.

Agasthya was aimlessly roaming in the garden. After that attack he was afraid to stay in his room so Aaryan helped him to set a room on the downstairs near his room.

Agasthya was really bored and he had no phone with him... His brother didn't have the mercy to give him another one instead of which he threw away.