19. The Last One

"After eight long years..."
Whispered Aaryan staring at their home. The place where he spent his childhood. It contain both his tears and laughs... Mixed emotions and inseparable memories...

But Anirudh was never tied by the feeling of nostalgia. He hated that place, he always felt as if a stranger when ever he stand in front of it, especially after their mother's death.

"August... Wake up... We have reached..."
Said Anirudh patting on Agasthya's cheeks. He was sleeping in his sitting position.

Agasthya yawned rubbing his eyes. He was a little tired due to the long journey. He couldn't sleep perfectly in the plane also.

"Oh... It's very large... And beautiful..."
Exclaimed Agasthya with wide eyes.

The trio entered into the house. It was kept as same by the servants. The garden, photographs, their father's library, lab... Everything...

"Which room should I choose?"
Agasthya asked to Aaryan in a very low voice.

"Your choice..." Smiled Aaryan.

"Really?"

"Yes... You can..."

Agasthya examined the rooms by turning his head around. But ended up in confusion.

"Aary bhaiya... You choose the best one for me..." Agasthya said shaking his head making Aaryan laugh.

Anirudh startled by the sudden sound and turned back raising his eyebrows.
"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing Ani bhaiya..." Agasthya replied with a jerk glaring Aaryan.

"Well... Are you hungry, August? May I order something for you?"

"Yes... Chicken Burger, Ani bhaiya!"

"No..." Aaryan cut Agasthya immediately.
"No junk food. You already have high bp problem so I won't allow you."

Agasthya looked Anirudh for help but before he could intervene he also warned by Aaryan.

"Ani... Don't dare to support him in this case, it's his health issue..."

"Ok..." Said Anirudh being helpless. He was sure that Aaryan will scold him otherwise.

"Then what should I eat, Aary bhaiya? I am hungry..." Pouted Agasthya.

"Come with me..."
Said Aaryan holding Agasthya's hand and walked towards the kitchen.

With in five minutes Aaryan prepared coffee and some snacks for Agasthya.

"Super... I didn't know that you cook like this! Amazing Aary bhaiya..."

Aaryan smiled looking at Agasthya's surprised face.

"Then who cooked for you and your Ani bhaiya in Delhi?"

"Servants..."

"Yes, but only launch and dinner. What about breakfast and your bed coffee?"

Agasthya scratched his head. He never thought about it.

"I didn't notice you preparing breakfast..."

"Obviously... Breakfast is made in morning but you wakeup only after 10. AM usually..." Aaryan chuckled.

Agasthya also laughed but chocked the food and started to cough.

"Are you ok?" Aaryan patted on his back while making him drink water.

"Yes... Yes..." Replied Agasthya. His face was red because of the sudden cough.