11. He Needs You

With out making any sound Meghna opened the door of Agasthya's room. He was sleeping peacefully on the bed, holding a book in his hand.

 He was sleeping peacefully on the bed, holding a book in his hand

Meghna gently took that book and placed it on the table. She didn't wish to break his sleep.

With a silent chuckle she examined the entire room. It was really a messy one.
Books and clothes lying on the floor, cupboard is half open and filled with different types of shoes, A pair of punching gloves is on the study table, wall is filled with different photos of cricket and football players...

Meghna replaced the video game set which was lying on a chair to the table and sat on the chair.

Suddenly Aaryan entered and gave a sheepish smile to Meghna. Only after sending her to Agasthya's he remembered the messiness of his younger brother's room.

With a nervous run Aaryan collected Agasthya's clothes from the floor and pulled them into the cupboard.

Meghna couldn't help but laugh.

"I am sorry... I didn't remember the condition of this room... You can sit in the guest room if you are not comfortable..."

"It's ok Aaryan... I like this messy room. It is really cute..."

Aaryan smiled. Then he bend towards Agasthya and glared him. He was still sleeping.

"Agasthya... Agasthya wake up..."

"Papa... Ten minutes, Papa... Please..." Murmured Agasthya in sleep holding Aaryan's hand close to his heart.

Aaryan sighed. He must be dreaming.

"Agasthya... I am not your papa... Open your eyes..." Said Aaryan shaking him.

Agasthya wake up rubbing his eyes. He looked Aaryan with a pouted face.

"You disturbed my sleep..." He complained.

Aaryan rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Meghna's direction.

Meghna smiled at the brothers.