4. The Mistake

Agasthya was waiting for Aaryan to come from his room.

After that night he never had a conversation with either Anirudh or Aaryan. But today he decided to speak about it with his elder brother.

Because he was scared... Scared to the bone...

After that first one Agasthya received four messages... But all of them were from different numbers, and at different time also...

But the content in it was connected.

Agasthya was deeply immersed in his own thoughts so that he didn't notice Aaryan standing in front of him.

"Hello... Do you need anything?"

Agasthya stood up with a jerk.

"Actually... I want to talk to you..."

"What?"

Aaryan raised his eyebrows. He was little busy that time and he never wished to speak with Agasthya. So he decided to walk away. But Agasthya hold his hands.

"Please... I need your help..."

Aaryan took a deep breath to control his rage. Then removed Agasthya's hands forcefully.

"Don't touch me."

"I am really sorry... But please... Don't avoid me this time."

Agasthya pleaded.

"Well. What is the matter?"

Agasthya narrated all to Aaryan with a shaking voice.

"So... You are very afraid because of those messages..."

"Yes... I am..."

Aaryan shook his head and moved more close to Agasthya.

Aaryan's glare was like a sharp sword so that Agasthya stepped back suddenly.

"Don't try to trap me with your drama."

Whispered Aaryan.

"No... It is not like that... Please believe..."

Agasthya tried to explain himself but he was cut by Aaryan.

"I don't need any explanation. Just get out."

*****************

Agasthya sat on the balcony of his room.
He switched off his phone to avoid more problems. He tried his best not to think about it, but he failed. His mind was always insecure and this was enough for him to get worried.

"Why I am being this much restless... That may be a jung message..."

His first decision was to talk about the message with Anirudh, but due to lack of courage he chose Aaryan. Because he felt more comfortable with him than with his eldest brother, but now he realized that they don't have that much difference. They both hate him... Hate him with a passion.