20. Locked

Recap

'Hey Mr. Anirudh Thakur.
This will be the last one, the last message... We are in the same city now... So no need of these anymore... We will meet soon...'

Anirudh gulped. There was one more sentence in it. Written in bold red letters...

"THE GAME IS ON..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"August... Come with me..."
Pleaded Aaryan while trying to drag Agasthya with him.

But Agasthya stood there like a statue. His eyes were fixed on the tv screen. He couldn't understand Aaryan's words. Only thing audible for him was the News Report.

...... News report......

Death of famous scientist Mr. Rajeev Thakur is declared as a murder by the police force of London based on some digital evidence they got.

It is also stated that the only witness of the incident is his son, Agasthya Thakur.
But Agasthya never shared anything about this murder to the investigation officers and his silence is being suspicious now...

So police decided to follow the victim's personal life and shocked to know that his all properties are inherited in the name of his third and illegitimate son Agasthya, nothing for his elder two legal sons.

The controversy in Property distribution is making the investigators focus on the doubt that Agasthya may have some connections with the person or group behind the murder. No one know anything about Agasthya's maternal relationships and that also makes the case more serious.

For making things clear, London police force demanded the help and co operation of Indian police. There is a chance for the arrest of the suspected person, Agasthya Thakur for questioning.

*********************

Anirudh sat on the chair, head bowed. He couldn't face Agasthya.
"It's being out of my control now..."
Tears made their way through Anirudh's face.

Aaryan left Agasthya's hand and moved towards Anirudh. He had never seen Anirudh crying this much helplessly.

"Who did this, Anirudh? No one knew anything about it... But now..."

"I don't know... " replied Anirudh composing himself.
"Honestly I expected this but never this much early... I should have prepared... I failed to make Agasthya strong enough to handle this..."

Aaryan again turned towards the tv screen.

They were highlighting their flash news... Murder of famous scientist Mr. Rajeev Thakur. With picture evidence. And with Agasthya's photos also

For the medias it was just a news... But for them it was their life...
For the medias they were victim and suspected person... But for Aaryan and Anirudh it was their family... Their father and their little brother.

Aaryan sighed.
"We can't change what happened... But we should resist them anyway from arresting Agasthya..."

With shivering hands Anirudh handed over his phone to Aaryan.

A loud gasp escaped from Aaryan's mouth.
"She is following us... She knows everything about us..."
Even though they had no evidence against Simran Malhotra, Aaryan was sure that the hands behind this all was Simran's. He strongly believed that she was their one and only enemy.