Chapter 10: Confliction

H POV

" That fucking moron. It's taking everything in me not to drive over there and kill him myself" Tenten said pacing around her living room.

I just got finished telling her how my morning went and she was somehow angrier than I was.

She rested her hands on both of my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

" Tonight we are keying the shit out of his car."

" Tenten no!" I responded.

She walked over to her kitchen pointing a very firm finger at me. " Yes we fucking are."

She came back with two cups of tea and set it down on the coffee table very violently. " I can't believe him, with all that mouth you'd never expect him to be a coward."

" You're telling me.." I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

Of course I was crying again.

Tenten's eyes softened looking at me. " Listen you don't deserve this. You're a prize. Kiba's gonna realize it too late and hate himself forever."

I rested my head on her shoulder and drank my tea. " Or maybe I'm not a prize" I mumbled.

Tenten put an arm around me and pulled me closer to her. "No you're perfect. I think you should take this as a wake up call and get out there and experience new people."

I pulled away from her slightly, " And if I don't want to?"

" Hinata come on. You need to at least experience other men. What if Kiba never wakes up? What are you going to do then huh?"

Just the thought of that caused pain to rush to my chest. It wasn't that I hadn't thought about that being a possibility, but it was something I kept suppressing.

I had loved Kiba so long, to even think of feeling that way for someone else just didn't feel right.

" I don't know..." I finally said.

" Exactly, you've been borderline obsessed with that man for so long, I bet you never thought about loving someone else."

Okay was she a mind reader now?

" You need some affection from someone else. Some one with a dick."

" Tenten!" I said outraged by her words.

Tenten brought a fist to her chin as she thought. Unlike me she was comfortable with guys and herself for that matter. She was probably going over a list of people in her head that she could hook me up with.

" I don't want your sloppy seconds" I said snapping her out of her thoughts. She gave me a telling smile that told me that's exactly what she was thinking.

" There not sloppy, there just guys I friends zoned for a variety of reasons" she explained.

" I'm good" I said drinking my tea.

I didn't even have to look at her I could tell she was frowning at me.

" Okay then how about that Naruto guy you've been talking to me about."

I spit my tea out all over her coffee table.

" Jesus Christ Hinata" she said getting up and running to the kitchen to get some napkins.

I got up to help her; embarrassed bymy sudden outburst. As I wiped the counter down I could feel her staring at me intensely. I knew she would keep it up until I said something.

" I'm sorry about the table" I said.

" Oh forget the fucking table. That reaction, what was that about?" She said.