Chapter 5: Hangover

N POV

The rancid taste of whatever alcoholic concoction I downed last night stung my taste buds. I needed water ASAP. I forced myself up on my forearms.

It was only then did I realize I had no fucking idea where I was.

A feeling of déjà vu hit. I did this already didn't I?

" Hey are you okay?"

I quickly looked in the direction of the voice that was definitely female.

Oh fuck no.

It was that girl from the bar. That really cute one with the boy problems.

" Little miss stranger? I said again.

She ran around the couch with a bottle of water in her hand. " Oh thank god you're awake. Are you okay? Maybe I should call someone. Please try to keep your eyes open."

My mind was racing. I couldn't remember anything from the previous night.

Literally nothing.

She seemed pretty comfortable walking around in her tang top and shorts without a care in the world. Which meant either A I've been Kidnapped and her crazy ass was going to force me to be her permanent therapist and keep me locked up in her closet or B my drunk ass met her at the bar and we came back here and did the nasty.

Was it weird that I preferred option one? I would hate myself even more if I took advantage of her like that.

And where the fuck was my shirt?

" What's going on?" I said and when she didn't respond I poked her.

She came back to reality and apologized.

" I'm sorry" she said pulling her bangs back with her hand. " Its just I knew you'd forget my name."

" I don't remember anything lady" Is what i wanted to say out loud but I wanted to figure out what sort of situation I was in so I could make my grand escape.

" I'm sorry...I was just drinking so much last night" i said very carefully.

She shook her head and stood up. I couldn't help but notice how her chest jiggled.

So maybe option 2 wouldn't have been so bad.

" It's okay.. how's your head? You must have a massive hangover how you drank last night" She asked.

I quickly snapped out of it. Now that she mentioned it I did feel like shit. My head was throbbing.

I grimaced in pain.

She held the bottle of water in front of me and smiled. " Drink this. I've also made breakfast if your hungry."

She then walked over to the kitchen and now my eyes were following the movements of her extra plump rear.

Okay I had to get out of here.

" You're probably super confused... sorry I guess I should explain" She said as she placed two plates of food down on the counter.

I sat up on the couch and looked around for my shirt.

" So last night i saw you go into the bar and I followed you in and-"

She turned around just as I was getting ready to open her front door to leave. The look a betrayal on her face did something horrible to my insides.

Why was I such a dick?

" Listen I'm sorry for burdening you. I have no idea what happened last night, but maybe that's for the best. I'm an ass hole for taking advantage of you like that and you should hate me more for it" i said quickly.