Chapter 7: Sweet

H POV

It was all so new. I hadn't made a new friend in a long time. We just GOT each other, despite our obvious differences. I didn't feel the urge to put up any walls like I usually did. He was just so warm and understanding.

" It's like we're on the same wave link. Both in pretty shitty relationship situations. Both enjoy drinking to cope " I said to Tenten as I rummaged through her closet.

" I don't know if that's something to brag about" Tenten said, standing behind me sipping on a energy drink.

I pulled out a yellow dress and smiled at it. " Yeah I guess you're right, but we have great conversation too, we were on the phone last night until like 3 just chatting."

I pulled the dress into my chest and sighed. " It's just so nice to have someone else who get's it you know."

Tenten gave me a weird look.

" Is that why your borrowing my clothes and going on this date with him?"

I turned bright red and glared at her. " It's not a date! We're hanging out I took him to a place I enjoyed last time so now it's his turn to take me to a place he likes."

Tenten looked at me for a while suspiciously. " You took a picture with him right? Let me see it."

I put my hand over my pocket with my cell phone in it. " N-no"

The smirk on her face deepened. " Why?"

" Why do YOU need to see it?" I snapped back.

She came a little closer and I took a step back. "Something's up  Hinata" she sung teasingly.

Then out of no where she tackled me to the ground. We wrestled on the ground laughing and shrieking, as we battled over the phone. Tenten was always a bit stronger than me, so it came as no surprise that she was able to over power me and take my phone.

" Ah ha!" She yelled victoriously.

" Ten!" I wined, as I struggled to try and take my phone back.

It was too late. she was already scrolling through the pictures. I was suddenly regretting giving her my password.

Her face instantly changed upon finding the picture. Her jaw might as well have hit the ground.

" THIS IS HIM!?" Tenten bellowed out.

I nodded slowly.

" Hinata he's so hot!! Oh my god Kiba is FUCKED!"

I snatched my phone from Tenten's hand and glared at her. " No he's not!"

" He's not hot?"

I reddened " I mean he is..I mean no! I mean....I was talking about KIBA!"

" He's not fucked. He's the only one I want" I said.

Tenten put both hands on my shoulders " Hinata I love you but you're freaking nuts. This hunk of man is taking interest an in you and your still after a guy who can't even return your calls."

I swatted her hands away " No Tenten. Naruto has a girl he wants and I have a guy I want. He's great and sure he's good looking, but he's a friend and I refuse to see him other than that."

" But-"

I pointed a threatening finger at her, " Nope. No more shipping me with random ass guys."

Tenten sighed and rested a hand against her face. " Fine. Sorry for wanting my best friend to be happy instead of waiting for Kiba's dumb ass."

" You never liked him did you?" I asked.