Jisung had stopped and squinted at us. "what?" he looked at us as if we were about to rob him. He held his biscuits close to him.

"finally, he's eating something" taehyung appeared out of nowhere.

Namjoon jumped, quite high actually, any higher he would have gone through the ceiling.

"He hasn't eaten all day, and I recon the staff weren't helping" taehyung said sadly.

"They called him a pipe cleaner with eyes," Jungkook laughed.

"I can hear you y'know" he glared at Jungkook who went red.

"A pretty one?" Jungkook said trying to appease him but the damage was done.

"i don't know why the easter bunny is calling me a pipe cleaner" jisung lunged forward making jungkook jump and he shrieked running back into the room.

Taehyung then somehow appeared next to jisung and dragged him into the room.

"well, if we wanted to question him, we can't," yoongi sighed, picking up his magazine again and flipped to a page about car engines.

_

Jisung remained strange and pale for a while. Not until it was 20 minutes to go, did he get some colour in his cheeks.

Hoseok and taehyung were bothering him though so i don't know if that was showing if he was flustered or healthy.

"I mean he did say he was sick, what do you expect?" Namjoon said, nudging me. I nodded remembering, feeling slightly guilty about not acting sooner.

I sighed and sat myself opposite him. Taehyung had his head in jisungs lap for the umpteenth time today. Taehyung was in his element right now I believe. He was having all the things he loves, attention, more specifically attention off jisung. He also always liked someone playing with his hair and jisung was doing just that.

"hahaha taehyung is a dog" jungkook suddenly burst out laughing after 20 minutes of the room being silent.

"shut up." Taehyung barked at Jungkook, finally opening his eyes and giving Jungkook a death stare.

"shhh-" jimin hit taehyung's leg.

"why-" tae hissed.

"Look up at your owner" Jungkook snickered.

Jisungs head had hit the back of the sofa, he was now clearly asleep.

"Jungkook wants to die clearly" taehyung whispered, he almost got up but he looked like he thought his place would be stolen if he moved.

"I hate kids" Yoongi said from under his magazine, which he had placed over his face to act like he was sleeping. "im literally 2 years younger"

"and? I learnt to walk by the time you were born- i said my first swear word before you even were the size of an avocado-" yoongi said gleefully

"I'm going to kill you all" jisung grumbled and he turned on his side, taehyung falling away.

"Jin, stop this madness-" Taehyung said, angry at the injustice.

"What's he supposed to do? Put you on a leash?" jungkook cackled.

"You two are the most annoying people I have ever had the misfortune of meeting" i said rolling my eyes.

They all somehow shut up.

Taehyung was now miserable, with no pillow, he went and sat in the cupboard, yoongi just laughed and lay down.

Jisung had somehow conjured up earphones and now was sleeping, dead to the world.

"i feel like i'm at daycare" jimin put his head In his hands while jungkook started to poke the hole in the wall.

(a/n: