Jin is smart and that's a problem when you're trying to hide something he can be extremely annoying.

"you look terrible" his eyes widened, he automatically grabbed my shoulders.

"thanks." I said dead pan.

"you're hiding something from me- what did you do?" he questioned.

I pursed my lips. "nothing" I stared into his eyes a bit too hard and said 'nothing' a bit too aggressively.

He glared at me, taking my hand, gripping it tightly. "Come on" he dragged me back to the room.

I raised my eyebrows and as he had his back turned I took this time to try to blink away some blurriness.

Jisung i dont think it's particularly safe for you to not tell jin you passed out-

Also the tone in yoongi's voice earlier was slightly threatening, and i think he would pass out as well.

It's not a big deal. I'm going home soon.

You may think i'm absolutely careless for putting my job before my health but i'm not doing that.

In actuality, I would probably drop everything. Why should i kill myself for this stupid ass company? After all the years of working over time and getting paid absolute shit I realised I shouldn't worship my company as they would get rid of me for the next best person.

Being a kpop idol is just the same. I'm not saying i dont put in effort im just saying im not going to stand being mistreated.

Basically as soon as i can go home, ill go home im not going to stand around.

"oh he looks shit what did he do?" hoseok yelled as soon as jin pushed me in the room.

"He's not saying" jin said coldly.

"I ascended to another universe. Is that what you wanna know? Nosy. can't travel to another universe without someone sticking their nose in." I snapped picking up my bag, hoping to find some money or something.

Maybe there is a vending machine with oreos or something.

Jin pov:

"that boys are full of secrets" yoongi said, shaking his head as jisung left the room again.

"should he follow him?" hoseok questioned. He looked generally worried which worried me.

If hoseok, someone who almost knew jisung the best well, second to me, was worrying, i think we are pretty screwed.

"You don't need to" joon said, poking his head around the door frame and he pointed down the hallway.

I snapped my head around and copied Namjoon's stance of looking around the corner.

"hes at the vending machine"

"I can't believe he cut his hair."

"I know..."

"There are more important things going on than his hair," I snapped at Jimin who was on the floor but still poking head around the corner to get a better look at the boy staring into the soul of the vending machine.

"he's coming back" i whispered as he turned back around and started walking back to the room.

"He's not walking straight" hoseok bit the edge of his nail but jungkook snickered.

"well, he's not straight-"

"How did I know he was going to say that-?" yoongi said, throwing himself on the sofa and picking up a magazine about engineering.