Epilogue

Harry Styles

Dear Harry,

I don't want to sound dramatic but if you're reading this... That means I'm gone.

Look first of all I don't want any of you to be sad that I left. I already cheated death once. I was supposed to die along with my dad and sister but I survived.

Something bad happened last month. I actually thought I was dying. I don't want to mention his name, but every day I spend with him is a day closer to death.

But there's no other way. I can't leave him. I tried. Believe me, I tried. It all happened because I tried but he won't give up.

And it's terrifying thinking about you reading this letter.

I know you said you hate me and you will never forgive me. But I don't want you to be mad at me anymore.

You know I loved you. I still love you. And I will never stop loving you.

I wish you could've let me explain.

I wish we had more time.

I have a lot of things I wanna tell you about. I don't know what I'm gonna write for you. I wrote a letter for Zayn, another one for Violet and one for my mom. I'm gonna give them to Violet because I know she'll understand.

I don't want to talk about details. But Aidan will be the cause of my death.

I'm scared, Harry. But I can't do anything.

I hope we meet again.

I hope you let me talk this time because, like I said, I have a lot of things I want to say to you.

Also can you please take care of Zayn, for me?

Love, Grace.

I smile, folding the letter back up. I put the paper into the box. It's actually Grace's box. She used to keep my pictures here.

7th April 2019. I will never forget about this date. It was supposed to be the best day of our life. But it turned out to be the day I lost my sunshine.

The day I lost Grace.

She did make it to the hospital. She didn't die in my arms. After the funeral I spent a month in her hhouse. I didn't go to the hospital, I didn't even leave her bed. I didn't want to eat or drink. I spent a whole month denying the fact that she may be actually gone.

Before leaving her house I took all of the pictures that she had on her closet along with this box. Violet gave me the letter right after the funeral. Her mom was there too so she had hers.

It was an actual nightmare.

I'm so glad I had Zayn and Violet. But I couldn't stay there anymore. I couldn't do it without Grace. Especially since her killer hasn't been arrested yet.

I moved to Los Angeles. 12th May 2019 was the day I released the album. But it was also the day Aidan died. 13th May 2019 was the day they found his body at Grace's grave. Turned out he died of an overdose the night before.

The fucker didn't even let her rest in her death.

I pulled out the gold necklace. The necklace that I was supposed to give to her when we move to New York. It was very simple, it was just the world sunshine. I knew how much this word meant to her. There was also the heart shaped necklace in the box, she was wearing it the night she died. And I was not ready to pull it out right now.

I wore the necklace, hiding it under my shirt. I'm in New York right now. Madison Square Garden, to be exact. I'm supposed to be on stage in twenty minutes.

I made it, Grace. We made it.

***

THE END

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did while writing it

I love you all soooooooooo much

Thank you for everything