8 - I want to hear you beg

Grace Woods

I decided to have fun because you know what, fuck Harry!

He can't ruin everything for me, at least not tonight. I want to have fun. I am actually having fun. I'm literally dancing, and I don't usually do that unless I'm so drunk, which I am, but still.

Suddenly I felt a body pressed to mine from behind "What the -" I said as I turned around

It was Harry.

"Oh! What are you doing here all alone? Where is your lovely girlfriend?" I shouted because the music was so loud. He didn't say anything he was just staring down at me.

"Fuck off" I mumbled trying to walk away but he gripped my hand.

"Do you love him?" He asked with a serious tone, he sounded drunk.

"Go away Harry" I said, I was annoyed and I tried to walk away but he didn't let me go "I said do you love him?" He insisted

"What about you? Do you love her?" I whispered

"I asked first" he still had that serious tone in his voice

"I will never love him the way I loved you" I simply admitted walking to the bar. I took another shot trying to relax but as soon as I did I regretted it.

Harry knew what was wrong with me, he grabbed my hand again and dragged me to the bathroom. He held back my hair while u was curled around the toilet throwing up.

He helped me stand up and washed my face. "I ruined your mascara. I'm sorry" he apologized

"You are ruining it for the last four years Harry it doesn't matter anymore" I whispered trying to walk away

"I'd love to ruin your lipstick though" he teased pulling me closer to him

"No stop!" I declined, pushing him away

"Sorry, sorry"

"No, it's not like I don't want to kiss you it's just" I sighed

What the fuck did I just say?

"I just threw up and you're trying to kiss me right after that. Are you stupid?" I said with a chuckle, acting like I didn't just say that I want to kiss him.

He just smirked opening the door "let's go back there"

He walked me upstairs with his hand on my back and I can see Aidan's jaw clenching as we approached where the others were sitting and Kate was staring at me.

Zayn, well, I think he was searching for something with his tongue in that blonde girl's mouth.

"She was downstairs dancing the whole time. And she's so drunk" Harry stated as he sat next to Kate

"I was calling you why didn't you pick up your phone" Aidan said with a cold tone "I'm sorry I didn't hear it" I lied because I literally ignored his calls

"Do you want to go home?" I just hummed in response. I can feel that I'm starting to sober up.

We stood up ready to leave "Oh are you already leaving?" Zayn said pulling away from the girl that I didn't even get to know her name and I probably won't.

"Yeah that's it for tonight" he said "Okay, make sure to take care of her you know how she acts when she's drunk" Zayn said pointing to me

"Um, I'm still here, I can hear you. And don't worry I'm starting to sober up. I'm all good" why is he acting like I'm a fucking five years old!

***

The car ride was very silent. He just asked me if I wanted to go home with him to his apartment then he didn't say anything.

Is he mad at me?

"I don't like your interaction with Harry. I don't even like him coming back after all these years." he snapped as soon as we entered his apartment

"I was okay with you working with him because I did want you to have a chance to do something great. But I'm not ready to see you with him." He continued, turning on the lights. "I know that there is something going on between you two" he complained, taking off his jacket.

"That was years ago Aidan it was before me and you being a thing"

"Yeah and I believe you" he scoffed running his hand through his hair

"He hurt me Aidan. I don't have feelings for him. I'm just angry at him. This is the only feeling that I have for him. And he hates me. He said that himself before leaving years ago, you know that" I said putting my hand on his shoulder and turning him to face me, he cupped my face with his hands, kissing me and moving our bodies until my back hit the wall.

I pulled back "I don't want to see you like this. I don't want to see you mad" I murmured, running my hands up and down his chest.

"Oh yeah?" he said with his hand around my neck "Then beg for it"

"Please" I whispered with my hands on his wrist, a smile forming on my lips.

"Oh no honey" he chuckled "If you were actually begging" he said with a smirk "you'd be on your knees already" he teased, loosening his grip for my neck. And just like that I was on my knees taking off his belt.

 And just like that I was on my knees taking off his belt