9 - We're not who we used to be

Harry Styles

Why would I ask that? Why would I ask her if she loved him or not?

Idiot.

I don't even know why I did that I was drunk, angry and jealous. And she just vanished. I acted like I needed to use the bathroom but the truth is that I went looking for her.

Her state was worse than mine, I found her dancing and she was really drunk to the point where she had to throw up. Her answer made me feel something, I don't know if it was happiness or satisfaction because I loved the fact that she admitted she loved me more than him.

Maybe it was a stupid thing to go there with a girl that I met two days before that night and introduced her as my girlfriend. She wasn't we just had sex and I asked her to go with me to a club later, she said yes of course. She was surprised when I introduced her as my girlfriend but thank God she played it off. And now she thinks I'm in love with her.

When I left for college I tried dating, because I never did in high school. What was going on with me and Grace at that time was something better than dating, we didn't give it a name we were just together. But you know everything must come to an end, it didn't work. And trying to date also didn't work for me. I didn't find myself so attached to anyone, I didn't really love any of them and I don't think they did, so I stopped. I just slept around.

And I may have stalked all her social medias after the first night I saw her playing at the club.

About that stunt I pulled with Kate that night, I did it to make Grace jealous. I was so angry that she left me at the bar that day and went home with her 'boyfriend'. I wished that she and Zayn were something because honestly seeing her still with someone that she left me for four years ago, it kinda hurt.

It's been two weeks now, we started working three days after that night. I came here to work, so let's focus on that. Which won't be easy because I'm going to be seeing Grace every time and to be honest I like it. I'm not gonna lie she's so talented. She's so good, at everything.

I find myself thinking about her a lot, I never stopped even after leaving this place. She was and will always have a special place in my heart. I don't think she deserves it after what she did to me, but I can't help it. I'm attached.

I tried to fix things, it was too late. I never thought that I'd see her with Aidan ever again, but yet again I was wrong. I felt so stupid for trying to have a thing with her again. And by that I meant the connection that we used to have even as friends, I don't think she wants to. I feel like she's pushing me away. Which is not what she used to do, it didn't feel like Grace. But I guess people change.

Grace Woods

It's been two weeks now. After that day at tightrope Harry called me after he sent me a location to come for work. I remember I woke up with a damn headache, I shouldn't have drunk that much that night, and I shouldn't have an angry sex session after that. Aidan was so jealous and he gets a bit rough when he's angry. Not that I'm complaining though but sometimes I feel like our relationship is just about sex. We don't even communicate when we have some sort of an argument instead we have sex, take a break then have a makeup sex and get back together like nothing happened. We never talk about the actual problem.

I was in my car; on my way to the studio that we work at with Harry. It's not even an actual studio because we haven't started yet we're just rehearsing. It's my second day at 'work'.

The last time he made us play 'sex on fire' by 'kings of Leon' he always liked that song. But that son of a bitch made us play for the whole evening! He complains about everything. He wants everything to be perfect. Like calm down we're just rehearsing and it's a cover. I don't know how we're going to work with him on his own songs.