4 - Visitor

Grace Woods

"He what?" she gasped

"Yeah he came back that little shit" I said taking a sip from my drink

"Oh my god! Did you talk to him? What did he say?" she asked 

"Nothing, he said nothing because we didn't talk. I don't know what happened to me, I started to shake and I couldn't even hit the damn bass so I left." I explained pouring another glass for myself.

"Okay enough drinking! It won't fix anything" she complained trying to take the cup from me before I drank it like a shot. "Grace!" she yelled in a high pitched tone while I laughed. I eventually stopped when I heard someone knock on the door.

"Oh no! Please let it not be Aidan" I begged 

"I'll check" Violet said, leaving the living room.

"Where is she?" I heard a deep voice ask as she opened the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked, after the drinks that I had I felt I kinda dizzy so I couldn't tell who that voice belonged to.

"It's Zayn" she said as they both came to the living room. "Grace, baby I have to leave, I'll check on you tomorrow" she said, taking her things as she left the room.

"Goodnight" Zayn said, locking eyes with her while leaning against the door frame.

"Night" she said back, breaking the eye contact.

Ugh, can they just get back together already! They haven't been interacting with each other since they broke up. Which kinda sucks because they are my best friends? Well, my only friends.

"I parked your car outside" he broke the silence

"How did you even-"

"You left the keys when you let them park the car. And you're too drunk to remember the details"

"You know what I remember? Seeing Harry. And by the way, aren't you supposed to be with your friend now or at work"

"I'm sorry! I didn't think that you both would meet. I thought he was gonna be downstairs not watching you"

"Watching me?"

"Yeah, he wasn't supposed to be there when he called saying that he has arrived I told I'd be waiting for him downstairs"

Well, that felt good knowing that he didn't left just because he saw me

"Come on now I know you can't be mad at me, I don't want you to be." He said with puppy eyes which made me smile

"Okay we're good don't worry" I said, trying to stand up

"Let me help you get upstairs"

He helped me wash my face. Now he was going through my dresser "He wants to talk" he said as he gave me a t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"Huh?"

"I said he wants to talk. Harry, he wants to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I don't know, didn't ask"

I didn't answer, I just changed into new clothes. I was surprised, why would he want to talk to me? There's nothing to talk about now, it's too late.

"You don't have to, you know. I don't want you to do something you don't like, something you would regret or make you feel uncomfortable." He said with his back to me because I was changing.

I love Zayn, a lot.

He was always there for me. I tell him about everything... Not really. The thing is he's overprotective; he would get into a trouble trying to protect me. I don't want him to get into troubles, that's why I don't tell him about 'everything'.

I would say he's like a big brother to me but that would be weird because... never mind.

I stood up in front of him "I want to, I will talk to him. I just don't want to tell Aidan about it, not now."