37 - Angel •

Grace Woods

It's been two weeks since I told Harry that I loved him. Well, he said it first. I know it's not about who said it first but we're talking about a guy that got super jealous but didn't want to say he was my boyfriend. I didn't want to be the first one to say it because I wasn't sure about his feelings for me.

And I'm officially his girlfriend now!

I never felt this in my life. Well, maybe I did. But that was a long time ago.

And he still treats me like he did years ago. The only difference is that this Harry is more confident.

But he's still my Harry.

I got out of the shower, he was brushing his teeth. "Ugh finally" he said, bending down and throwing me over his shoulder. He walked us out of the bathroom back to the bedroom.

"What are you doing" I giggled.

"You didn't wake me up" He said, putting me on the bed.

"I was going to, I just wanted to shower first."

He cupped my face as he kissed me repeatedly "You're so beautiful! I wanna eat you" he shouted in a high-pitched voice.

"You did last night" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes with a smile, grabbing his phone from the nightstand "I need to take a picture of you"

He's so sweet, it hurts.

"When are you going to stop taking pictures of me when I wake up?"

"Never" he sat on the bed next to me "Look, I have an album for you and it's called sunflower" he said, handing me his phone.

"Aw, Harry this is so sweet" I looked at him "I wanna have a tattoo" I took his hand in mine "Here" I put his hand under my left tit "I want it to be the word 'sunflower' but in your handwriting"

"I see what you did there" he chuckled "Deal, I'll write it for you and you'll write one for me"

I looked at him with wide eyes "Are we going to have matching tattoos?"

He nodded, smiling. "Oh my god, I love you so much"

***

We went to the studio. We've been working a lot recently. And I love it. Because I'm finally doing something I love with the love of my life. If this is all a dream then I don't want to wake up, ever.

We took a coffee break. "Can you bring me a cup of coffee with you, love?" Harry asked.

I handed him the cup "Here Mr. Styles" I whispered, his body so close to mine. He smiled rolling his eyes. My hand grabbed his crotch "Don't roll your eyes on me" I said with a serious tone, looking him dead in the eyes. He looked back at me with wide eyes. "...sir" my voice softened. His lips part "Or do you want me to call you daddy" I smirked, walking away.

Harry looks so frustrated right now, sexually. I think it's because of me. I'm not sure though.

Finally, time to go home. While everybody else was leaving, Harry grabbed me by my arm. "No we're not leaving yet" he said, pulling me back in with him.

"Why? Everyone else left already."

"Yeah that's why we're not leaving." He grabbed me by my waist, my body against his. His hands traveled to my neck, roughly pulling me closer as he kissed me. A long passionate kiss.

Can you actually taste feelings?

Now his mouth is everywhere. He tapped on my thigh three times, giving me a signal to jump. My legs wrapped around him as he kissed my neck. My hands are already pulling his hair.

He puts me down and I take off my shoes. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. He grabbed my waist and pushed me onto the table. I chew on my bottom lip, seeing the bulge in his jeans growing

I was just thinking about him and the ache between my thighs "Don't stop until I tell you to" I said, clenching my thighs against the discomfort.

He smirked, sliding me to the edge of the table as he stood between my legs "Why? You don't think you can take it"

I pulled him by his shirt "No, I don't want you to be gentle" I kissed him "Remember when you asked me how I liked it?" he nodded "I happen to like it..." I grinned "...rough" I whispered.

He didn't waste any time, taking off my shirt and pulling my underwear down. "Legs up" he ordered. I was too slow to understand what he was about to do. He threw my legs over his shoulders. He thrust deep inside me.

That wasn't expected.

"Ah" I gasp, throwing my head back and arching my back. His eyebrows are pinched together. His cross necklace dangling. His hair is a little sweaty.

How can someone be this perfect?

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, do you Grace?" His breathing turned ragged as he kissed me again. He slides in and out of me. "God you love teasing me, don't you angel" I moan between our kisses.

His mouth trails down my neck "Aren't you gonna talk, Grace?"

I suck in a quick breath, not saying anything. "Alright then" He pulls down my right leg and turns me to my side. I closed my eyes, this position is going to be the end of me. I

"No, no, no" he stopped "Open your eyes, baby"

"Oh, God, please don't stop," I begged. "Don't stop."

"Oh she talks" He pounds harder and harder. He pulls out, twisting me around and bending me over the table. He yanks my ass down as I whimper.

"Harry. Ah-"I gasp as he spreads my legs and thrusts inside of me again. He pulls me up by my hair, my back against his chest.

"I fucking love you" he groans against my ear.

"I l..." I didn't get the chance to say it back. He pushed me down on the table again "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I slam my hands into the wall, crying out.

He slides his fingers through mine. He pulls out and slams into me again, harder. "Harry!" I scream.

His chest is no longer against my back. One of his hands leaves mine, a loud slap piercing the air and fire coursing under my skin. He slapped my ass. I squeeze my eyes shut. I didn't know it could be this intense. I never thought I could like it.

I tense, I'm about to fucking explode. "Harry" I whimper.

"Fuck" he whispers. He falls on top of me, burying his face into my neck. He presses both palms against the table, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"We should..." His chest rises and falls against my back. "We should go home."

***

Harry: "angel"

Grace:

Thank you so much for 55k !!!!