33 - Darcy

Grace Woods

I guess Harry didn't lie when he said we won't be doing anything besides working. We spent most of our time in the studio and when we got back home we'd be way too tired to anything. Sometimes we go back to his apartment or to my house.

Now he's sitting on my lap. I guess it's his favorite place. He said he liked it when I played with his hair. He needs some rest since he's leaving for Paris in a couple hours.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me" he said.

I looked down at him "Yeah" I whispered "You'll be seeing your friends and working. I also have to go to tightrope . I can't let Zayn deal with everything." I said softly.

"I'll be waiting for you here"

"But I'll be gone for two weeks" he got up "I'll miss you"

I smiled "I'll call you everyday"

"I'll get bored without you"

"You're going to be working on your songs. You're going to be doing the thing you love the most"

"I love doing you more" he grinned.

"Don't you want to do something before leaving?" I asked, trying not to smile.

He got closer to me "Yeah" his lips were touching mine "I wanna kiss you till our lips start hurting"

He asked me to give him a ride to the airport. And of course I said yes.

"You still can come. I'll book tickets for you. I can't spend two weeks away from you" he said

I was looking at the road "I have to do some work too. Go see your friends, work on your songs and have fun" I looked at him. "We'll have fun when you come back. And we'll have plenty of time to spend together after you release your songs."

"But I'm gonna be thinking about you. I know you don't like spending time alone. And you know the other thing..." He said as I parked the car.

"What other thing?" I asked.

"You know, Zayn said he couldn't find that son of a bitch."

"I don't want to think about him right now. Also don't worry I'll spend most of my time with Violet or at the club." I held his hand "And I'll text you every day. It's just two weeks after all"

He leaned in and softly kissed me "Aren't you gonna come with me?"

I shook my head "It would look like a goodbye. I'll watch you walk away from here and then I'll leave" I smiled.

I really didn't want it to look like a goodbye.

***

It's been three days since Harry left. I woke up with a headache. I could just tell it's going to be a bad day. I stood up from the bed but the headache made it almost impossible to stand. Now my stomach is hurting. I needed to vomit.

I didn't even drink last night.

I didn't drink!

I didn't have my period for two months!

Oh my god!

I started to freak out, so I called Violet to come over if she's home.

"What? Pregnant! You?" she laughed.

"Don't laugh! I'm serious." I sat down on the couch.

"You can't just assume that you're pregnant just because you had morning sickness." She sat on the other couch.