36 - Love potion •

Harry Styles

It's been a week since what happened at Grace's house. She's staying with me for now, and she doesn't want to talk about it.

"You know, you should go to the police" I said, opening my closet. Well, ours now.

"Why would I do that?"

"You have camera footage of him strangling you. If the police find him he would get arrested. And we'll finally have a normal life" I took out the light blue dress.

"It won't do anything. The footage shows him on top of me and me stabbing him. Even if I'm gonna say I was kidnaped I was free and we were in a cabin. It actually looked like I was stealing from him when I asked for the key, the fucker knew what he was doing" she explained.

I handed her the dress. "What is this?" she asked.

"A dress" I smiled.

"Yeah, I know. But why are you giving me a dress?"

"Wear it" I said, leaning down to bring her face closer to mine "We're going on a trip"

"It's gonna start raining. Let's just stay at home"

I shrug "I know, that's why we're going out"

She stood up "Are you trying to get rid of me? You want me to go in just a dress?"

I turned, opening my closet again. "Here, you can have my cardigan"

***

The car ride was so long. It actually wasn't boring until she fell asleep. I needed a coffee but there wasn't a drive thru so I had to park the car and go into the shop. But when I got back Grace wasn't there.

"Oh for fuck sake" I turned around to look for her but she was right behind me

"Hi" she smiled

"You scared the shit out of me!" I sighed.

"Did I scare you" she laughed.

"No, not like that. I was gonna start freaking out because you weren't in the car"

"I'm not five, you don't have to be scared for me the whole time" She said with a serious tone

"Alright, then get in the car we're almost there"

"Can we go back and buy some snacks, please" she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Now you're acting like a little girl" I smiled.

"We're here" I announced, we finally got there. It was a normal sea cliff. An empty place. It was just us.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Did you bring me here to kill me?"

"No" I chuckled. "When we were in high school you said you always wanted to run away to an empty place when things got complicated."

She smiled, "But my dad never let me."

"Yeah" I cleared my throat "Since we're having a hard time, I thought this was the perfect time to have our escape"

"We can also make out while it rains, just like how we used to do" she said, my heart beating faster and faster.

Is she reading my thoughts?

"Do you remember when I said I hated you before I left that night" I sighed.

She nodded. "I never meant it" I said almost whispering "I hated the fact that I couldn't hate you after everything that happened. I was so hurt and I wanted to hurt you too."