11 - She's whiskey in a teacup

Harry Styles

"Aidan please stop you're scaring me" she mumbled trying to take his hands off of her arms, I really didn't want to get involved but I felt so protective over her when I saw the way he was treating her.

"Is everything okay here?" I cleared my throat. Aidan's head turned to my direction

"Yes" he immediately said. "We're just talking" he pulled away from her.

"I'm leaving. Just wanted to let you know in case you still wanted to talk to Zayn" I was looking at Grace who just nodded a yes in response, her eyes flickering between me and him.

I was in my car; in my way to my apartment when Kate called "Yeah you can come over" was the only answer she earned from me. I had a terrible day so maybe having her for company would help, and by that I mean sex.

Now my hands were grabbing her hair as she took me deep in her mouth. We've been doing this for nearly ten minutes and I didn't enjoy it at all, I couldn't enjoy it because my head was somewhere else and I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Stop" I loosened my grip on her hair as I held her by her arms helping her to get up

"Huh? Why?" she said while I put my boxers back on

"I just couldn't finish"

"We just started! Maybe we can try something else" she ran her fingers up and down my chest. I took her hands in mine and took off of me, glaring at her. I went through my closet taking a button up shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Where are you going?" I just ignored her, putting my clothes on "Are you going to leave me for that bitch" her voice got louder "What are you talking about"

"You seriously think that I don't know about you and that girl. Harry, I was next to you the whole night and you were just looking at her. Even when she left you went after her"

I took a step closer to her "If you think that you're that smart then you know that everything I said that night meant nothing" I said with a serious tone, looking down at her.

"What does that mean?" she whispered

"It means..." I left her chin with my two fingers and kissed just right next to her lips "...that you can leave now" I pulled back and gave her a fake smile.

She puts back her shirt on "Don't you dare to call me again" she said as she took her things and left.

I needed to get Grace out of my head. I really should move on. But as soon as I entered the club my eyes were looking for her, she wasn't there.

I should've said she wasn't upstairs because when I got to the bar I was right next to her.

"You're not supposed to be drinking at work" I whispered to her ear

"I'm not working" she said without even turning around, she knew it was me.

"You own the place" my face was still so close to hers, I was trying to keep this conversation going so I can be this close to her.

"Yeah, and this place has a manager. Don't worry" she turned around to face me "Have fun" she smiled before she left me standing alone. She disappeared within the crowd of people. But I knew I'd find her if I wanted to.

For fucks sake. I tried to forget her, but I know I could never get her out of my head. So I had a drink and went looking for her.

***

I found her, it wasn't too hard for me to find her though. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be found

I got closer to her "Where's your boyfriend?" I asked "We're on a break" she knew yet again that it was me without even turning around "Good" I smiled, my lips touching her ears.