2 -Chaos

***

Grace Woods

"Stop I still want to sleep" I said while he was kissing my face "Stop" I repeated , smiling and trying to push him away "I didn't even brush my teeth" he was still trying to kiss me

"What is that smell" I said opening my eyes "did you burn something?" I asked "No I didn't" he said with a chuckle "I made you breakfast, come on" he said pulling me

I got up from bed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. My relationship with Aidan hasn't been the same for the past year but moments like this made me kinda happy.

But it never made me forget.

Sometimes I ask myself why I'm still with him. I never found an answer. I guess I was too scared to leave him, knowing what he can actually do if I left

I joined him in the kitchen "You made pancakes! That's what you burned!"

"Can we just enjoy it without making silly comments" he said kissing my cheek as he sat next to me

"Are you going to work today?"

"No I'm not going this morning because I might be performing later"

"But you said we can have this night for ourselves" he looked disappointed

"I know, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, since you don't have to go now we can have the whole morning for ourselves" he said with his lips inches away from mine

His phone started ringing "sorry I have to answer this it's my dad" he apologized "it's okay"

He came back minutes later "babe, I'm so sorry I can't spend the day my dad said he needs me at work today and you know I can't say no to him"

"It's okay, don't worry I'm not mad you don't have to apologize" he lowered his face a little bit "I love you" he kissed my lips then he left to change

***

It was 10pm, I was at the club. And to be more specific I was on stage. It was always my dream to be a successful singer. But since I dropped out of college, I couldn't do much with everything that was going on with my life. Actually it's not my fault I blame my mother for this.

I blame her for leaving me the day I graduated high school, leaving just a note saying that she left to Italy and that I'm a grown woman now and I can take care of myself and that she won't be responsible of any of my dad's money or his legacy and that it was all mine.

How can you do this to your own daughter? To your eighteen years old daughter.

I don't know what was wrong with her, she haven't been the same after the accident. No one was.

I had to live by myself in a big house, take care of everything all alone. I'm thankful Zayn was always there for me and now we own this club. But he takes care of all the paper work and I'm just here. Well, every time I come here I find myself on stage, not singing but playing drums.

It was so different up here. It wasn't so calm but calmer than the lot of shit that was going downstairs, where the actual club is.

While performing, I was in another universe. Where there's just me. Where there's no anxiety, no stress, no pain, no one and especially no Harry.

Well, that's what I always thought until I saw him tonight.

After four years and among all the people in the crowd I locked eyes with him.

He was at the other end of the room, leaning against the bar with a drink in his hand. He had longer hair now it was styled back, he was taller. He wore a white shirt, skinny black jeans and a leather jacket. He looked beautiful.

I mean... well yes fuck it he is beautiful. He has always been.

I was about to faint, I felt weak and it was getting hotter, my hands started to shake. I couldn't even hit the bass straight. I forced myself to finish and went straight backstage. I left the club from the back door. Why am I running away from him?

He's the one that left.

He's the one that never wanted to contact me ever again.

If there's someone who shouldn't be here it's him.

But I didn't have the courage to go back there and see his stupid pretty face again.