21 - Kiwi •

I was smiling through the whole chapter!! It's my favorite so far

Grace Woods

I always thought sex was the solution. I mean that's what I used to do in my last relationship. Which was the only relationship I had. We were together for four years; I was with Aidan since I was seventeen. That's the only thing that I know. If we're having some type of problems we have sex and we don't talk about.

Actually that was our relationship in general. It was just sex and him trying to control everything.

I fell asleep on his chest after our time together. I was so tired. I cried a lot today. When I woke up he was still here. I think I woke him up by accident.

Silence, again.

"Do you want to go to tightrope tonight?" I asked "You can call Ash and the others and we'll play some songs if you want" I added.

"Yeah, sure" he said, he had that deep voice when he woke up, it sent butterflies down my stomach.

He turned to my side, "Are you sure you're okay?"

I turned to face him "Yes, don't worry. Just a bad day"

He caressed my face with his thumb "Alright, can you promise me something?"

I nodded.

"Promise me, you won't leave before I wake up if you spend the night at my place" he asked looking straight into my eyes with those beautiful green eyes.

"I won't leave again. I promise" now I'm the one caressing his face. "Okay now I need to get ready" I said standing up with the sheets around me because I was still naked.

"Alright, I'll go to my place because I need to change" he got up, he was wearing his boxers "I'll call the guys" he said, putting on his pants.

"Oh and Harry!" I said before walking in the bathroom "I'll wear a dress tonight" I winked.

He smirked, he knew what I was talking about. Well I don't know if I was going to have sex again tonight. We'll see but I have to go prepared. I don't think I'll survive though. I'm kind of sore and I have some troubles with walking in a straight line.

***

"I hate to break it to you, Grace. But I have work tomorrow and I also still go to college. I have homework to do" Violet complained while trying on another top.

"Well you're already getting ready and you look so into it considering this is the fifth top you tried now. Plus didn't you say your homework is due on Monday, which means you still have five days and you have the whole weekend to worry about it"

"How are things with Zayn? He just admitted that you're his girlfriend this morning" I asked, checking myself in the mirror.

"It's going pretty good but pretty fast. He said we already wasted two years, There's no need to wait to make things official. The real question is how are things going on with Harry?"

Here we go again, how did this turn out to be about me again "How do I look?" I ignored her question.

"Gorgeous," she said eying me up and down. "But I'm not letting you ignore my question, young lady" she giggled.

"Oh please you're starting to talk like your mom" I laughed

"No, but seriously. He said you left him last night. Is everything okay?"

"I don't know it felt wrong to be there when I woke up. I had to leave because I started overthinking and I ended up panicking. But everything is okay now. But tell me do I really look good in this dress?"