15 - We are all museums of fear

Grace Woods

I woke up to an empty room. I swear Harry was here. Am I hallucinating?

I checked my phone, it was 4 am. Violet sent me a message five hours ago

Violet: I can't come later we're on our way to his place now

Violet: and don't worry I didn't tell him about anything

I can't help it but smile. It's their first date and she's already getting it. Good for them

I heard footsteps approaching my room. It was Harry. He's actually here.

"You're up" he said sitting next to me on the bed. I just nodded "Are you okay. You scared me" he whispered cupping the side of my face with one hand

"Why?" I asked

"You said you're going to take a bath and then I found you passed out on the bathroom floor" he was looking deep in my eyes "And I found glass covered with blood in the in the trash" he said pulling something from his pocket "And this ring, I think you threw it by accident"

Just looking at that damn ring makes my stomach twist. I'm so tired of this; I took it from his hand and threw it on my nightstand. My eyes started to water, I tried my best to not cry.

"Baby, are you okay?" he said, wiping the single tear that escaped my eyes "Aidan proposed" his face dropped as soon as the words left my lips

"I don't want to see him ever again, Harry" my voice cracked; bursting into tears

"Come here" he said, opening his hands. His arms wrapped around me, giving me a hug.

I could get used to the warmth of his chest.

"I have a lot of things I want to tell you about" I mumbled "I don't know how. I wish I could." I sniffled, pulling him closer.

"We'll figure this out." He said, trying to give me some comfort.

"I'm scared, Harry" I sobbed "It's going to be okay." He whispered "I'm here, I'm right here." He said, stroking my hair. I wrapped my arms around his back, gripping his shirt "I'm not going anywhere."

I closed my eyes. I just want to sleep while he holds me in his arms.

I felt safe.

***

I felt a hand stocking my hair and a hot breath against my skin. A smile formed on my lips as I slowly opened my eyes. It felt like a fever dream waking up next to Harry. He was leaning on his side with his elbow supporting him. My eyes were kind of blurred because of sleep, but his had bags under them and he looked tired.

"You didn't sleep did you?" I whispered, lifting my hand, gently stroking his cheek. He shook his head "But you have too" I said as I got up, now I was sitting on the bed facing him "I'd get you a clean towel and a toothbrush, then you could take a shower while I make breakfast"

"Are we playing house?" he chuckled "Okay, fine but only if we spend the rest of the day in bed" he added

"Deal" I said, holding my hand out for him to shake.

I let him use my bathroom and I went downstairs. I made some waffles and coffee after I brushed my teeth, I'd shower later.

"How's breakfast?" he said from behind me, his body pressing against mine. I turned around to face him and holy shit!

His tattoos!

He looked so hot with his wet hair and the drops of water on his body, a towel around his lower body and a smaller one around his neck. I could see his V line and his fern tattoos. I think they're my favorite

Wait, I like the butterfly too. I couldn't help it, I had to touch it. "Speechless?" he whispered as he leaned down, stealing a kiss.

"You look so..." I said as he pulled away "...pretty" I added, getting on my tippy toes; my lips meeting his. I hooked my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

I was so turned on; I felt a strong ache between my legs. At that moment I didn't care about anything, I just needed him. His lips pulled away from mine and his hands left my waist. Holding me by my chin he tilts my head back so my neck is exposed to him. His other hand rested on my arm as he softly sucked on my skin making a soft moan escape my lips.

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.

I circled my hips against him, making him groan. He was hard. He holds me still by the hand he had on my hip.

Fuck!

He left wet kisses all over my neck. Then he quickly spins me around, his hand on my back forcing me down on the counter.

Yes! Finally!

Both of his hands were on my hips. He didn't say or do anything, he was just breathing. It felt like he was holding back, fighting his own thoughts.

He pulled away.

No! No! No! Come back!

"I can't" he murmured as I turned around to face him.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked in disappointment

"No! No! No! it's not your fault" he said holding my face with both of his hands "I just can't do this to you after what you've been through last night. It's not fair you need some rest"

***

Holy shit 2.2k!! I actually never thought anyone would read it

Thanks a lot <3