Zayn chuckled and replied "bas wohi toh afsoos hai... Kaise kaise clients aagaye hai "

Bilal punched him in stomach... Zayn yelped rubbing his stomach.

Bilal said "uff kamsin kali ko chot lag gayi kya? "

Zayn pushed Bilal on Carpeted floor threw playful punches while Bilal made girlish shouts.

Suddenly the cabin door opened... Afaf stood shocked looking at them.

She spoke "Astagfirullah...Zayn, Bilal bhai...yahan CCTV hai...bhoolein mat "

Zayn rolled his eyes while Bilal laughed in reply.

Zayn straighted up and asked " Yes miss Afaf... Kuch kaam tha? "

Afaf nodded and spoke "kal ki meeting ka presentation discuss karne ke liye...abbu cabin mein bula rahe hai "

Zayn said "theek hai mai abhi aaya... Tum jaao "

Afaf left.

Zayn turned to see Bilal in deep thoughts.
He spoke "mai abhi kuch deir mein aaya.. Aaj lunch karenge ok? "

Bilal nodded and said "haan zaroor... Mujhe kuch batana hai tujhe... Jaldi aa"

Zayn left with a nod.

Zayn entered faheem's cabin to see everyone settled on couch discussing about the surge of sales of one of their recent product they had launched with Asif & co.

For some reason Zayn never liked Asif &co, zauq manufacturers but since they were doing good in their parts so he let it side.

Faheem was his desk showing a graph to fahaad & Zayn standing on two sides of his chair...He called Afaf "afaf bete...yeh presentation ka review kariye...i think iske graph curve mein koi issue hai "

Afaf nodded and went to stand beside her father...she tried to peek twice through but Zayn was hovering over the desk trying to figure the loop hole.

Afaf growled and stood on her tip toes and tried to peek.
Zayn heard it and turned his head to see afaf on her tip toes trying her best to peek.

He moved back and gave her space so she could see.

Afaf was checking the points in curve...she called Zayn "Zayn yeh dekho...iss date ki pointing galat hai... I guess isiliye curve disturb hogaya hai"

Zayn moved forward and placed his hand beside afaf's hand on table and leaned forward looking into the points.

His stubble slightly touching afaf's shoulder as he nodded agreeing with her.

(A/N Thori space create karlein🤣🙊 itne kareeb itni jaldi nahi)

He moved back and said " Mai isse sahi kardeta hoon "
and went to take out the sales file and redo it.
Bilal was talking to someone on phone enthusiastically while Zayn made Corrections.