Prologue

Prologue

Bright blue eyes met the morning sun as Sophia awoke. Mia and Robin song sweetly to awaken her. Sofia sat up and stretched. She took a moment to look around her room. Despite the fact that she had lived there for seven years it hasn't changed much( or at all).

"Good morning Mia, Robin, Clover."

"Hey princess, think we can play a little Dazzle ball after school."Clover jumps up and down. Making the motion of sending a ball soaring through the air.

Sofia gets out of bed and is slightly shocked by the cold tile floor against her feet. She quickly walks towards her closet. "Sorry, Clover I can't. I'm so busy with homework. Not to mention protector work and story keeper assignments."

"I know I know. It's just that we haven't been able to hang out in like a month."Clover grumbled under his breath. He knew Sophia wouldn't hear him. She was getting dressed in her closet.

What he said was true. Sophia hadn't had a moment of free time in more than a month. She would go to school. She often had to sneak away for protector work and story keeper missions. Princess Amber was having a tough time covering for her. Sophia was having a tough time not putting her grades slipped. Piles of homework every night. Sophia slept whenever she could. Which wasn't as often as she'd like. She frequently had to skip meals just to sleep.

Sofia emerged from the closet tying her hair up into her signature ponytail. She wore a long tan button-up shirt with pearl buttons. The shirt was tucked into a purple flare skirt. On her feet, Sofia was wearing a pair of black shiny heels. The ribbon adorning her hair was the same color as her skirt. And the final piece of her outfit was the Ever Realm Academy vest.

The second Sophia had tied her ponytail she hurried into the dining room

" Sophia dear. There you are." Miranda smiled.

Sophia smiled at each member of her family. Then she quickly shoved porridge in her face. She did not want to be late for school. Amber would kill her.

"Remember Sophia tomorrow night we have guests."King Roland practically announced. He was a king and therefore his voice seemed to always be loud and command attention.

"Who?"Sophia said in between bites of porridge.

"Quite a lot of your old friends from RPA actually."

"Sweet." James hollered

"Your majesty is it is time to depart for school you don't want to be late."

"Thank you bailiwick."Sophia pushed back her chair and stood to leave the room.

"Goodbye, daddy. Amber kisses her father and then her mother on the cheek before following Sofia to their carriage.

 Thank u 2 Ashterrific Tales 4 the vid