Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi

Start from the beginning

Sana- Then why? She looked into his eyes broken.

Sid- Not now baby, not now.

With that he entered her and she moaned out his name loud. They had their night, filled with ecstasy, moans and pleasure.
They slept like that beside each other cuddled in each other's arms.

Shehnaaz woke up almost at 5 in the morning with the heavy rain sound and the little sun that came through.

She looked to her side to watch him sleep peacefully, her eyes flashed so many emotions at once.

He looked so relaxed and peaceful but damn could she say that for herself?
She made him cheat on his to be wife? He had commited to Anushka and she did this? She couldn't do this? She was now in the place a few years ago she was heart broken at?

She scrambled the bedsheet around her as she found her clothes and wore it quickly.

She ran back to her room tears streaming down her eyes. Shehnaaz was feeling a lot of things.

First of all she  rushed to the bathroom to take a hot shower and release her pain if possible, she was feeling disgusted of herself for doing so. Today was the day Sidharth was going to announce his marriage and she was here trying to wreck his marriage?

As soon as she was done showering she packed few of her important stuff in her handbag and took the car keys with her.

It was 6 am now and nobody would be up before 7 so she quickly sneaked into the kids room to have a look at them and then rushed out of the house.

She drove faster than usual and as she covered a considerable distance far from the mansion she fished out her phone to leave a message to atleast one person she should have told.

# Listen, I am going to mumbai for two days, a very important work has popped up or something like that I would've said if it wasn't you. I am not in the right frame of mind, I need to have some time by myself, I will come back in a day or two and tell you all about it personally.
# Don't worry about me and let the others know that I had to leave.
She felt it was good enough and sent it.

She decides to call Aman and inform him about her coming to mumbai too.
# Hello?
He said in a sleepy groggy voice.

# Oh shit, I am so sorry sir mujhe dhyan hi nahi raha ki 6:30 baj rahe hai.

# *chuckling* Haa Shehnaaz thik hai,mai uth hi raha tha vaise bhi, hospital pohochna hai abhi toh.

# Umm sir, mind if I join you today?

# What?

# Mai Mumbai aarahi hu toh socha aaj hospital aake aapki bhi help kardu. Parr tu mumbai kyu aarahi hai? Teri toh leave hai aur abhi ek hafte mai shadi hai!

# Haa mai ek do din mai vapis chali jaungi. Please aajau.

# Well Mere liye toh acha hi hai, itne dino baad tujhe dekhunga toh mera din ban jayega.

# Aati hu sir.
She started driving again and looked like she would stop only when she reached there.

After waking up Kay recieved the message. After the initial shock she pretty much decided to help her friend through it and would tell people that she went for some work.

When asked on the dining table Kay explained that she had some urgent work so had to leave and would be back soon.

The colour that drained out of Sid's face was noticed by kay and now she knew what was it about. It was definitely about them.