Chapter 13: Mistakes

Start from the beginning

It was clear he was jealous and mad, but why? Because my attention was on another man? He clenched his jaw,

"because there's an old man standing, we don't want to keep old people standing, Next time focus on these thing other than some dickheads" He said glaring.

But he's the only dickhead I know, the old man looked at h/n/Damien, "No young man, it's fine" He said smiling. "No sir, please sit. She's my wife after all" He said politely.

He looked over at me and moved his head to the side telling me to go and sit on his lap. I was angry at him, he didn't even apologise,

After what he did to me he's acting like he did nothing. "I-i can't stand" I said looking at him. He glared at me with a threatening look showing him say

'Obey me like the good girl you are, or you can wait until we get home' I swolloed a lump in my throat and made my way on his lap.

I sat on his thigh making sure to not get close to his body, but I was struggling, it felt like I was going to fall. The old man made his way to my char and sat.

"Thank you young man" He said cheerfully. "Of course, she's my wife after all" h/n/Damien said putting his hands on my waist as he said the word wife.

He pulled me into his body, his abs were touching my back, I tried taking his hands off my waist but he didn't let go, he bran his lips close to my ear,

"If I catch you staring at one more man, you'll be burned alive" He whispered as his voice changed to husky deep and cold,

His voice made my neck hairs stand immediately, I slowly nodded taking afew breaths in and out. I watched as the door opened and the doctor came out.

"Y/n?" She said looking at the people, we both stood up. She saved my life, I walked to the office as I saw the guy looking at me, I took a quick glance

But felt pair of hands on my waist quickening my pace, I went in the doctors office with h/n/Damien's help, I sat on the chair, h/n/Damien sat beside me.

The doctor was a girl, I was so happy to finally know a girl beside Ella, I actually am worried about Ella and Xavier, what are they doing right now?

"Sir, I'll need you to get out because I have some check ups to do with the young lady" she said with her gaze on h/n/Damien.

"Why can't I stay? I'm her husband" he said crossing his arms giving the doctor attitude, "Seems like you dont know me?" H/n/Damien said raising a brow.

"Sir, please get out. I'm trying to do my job" she said clearly not afraid of him. He got up and gave me a glare, I know why he gave me a glare.

He thinks I'm going to tell her everything and she would help me escape. But no I'm not going to do that, I've already put Liam's life on danger.

I can't put anyone's life in danger anymore. He got out and closed the door as the doctor laid me on the bed and checked my stomach and my chest part.

After the checkup:

We are now walking to the pharmacy to get the medicine that the doctor assigned. "So care to explain why you were looking at that guy?" He asked with his hands on his pockets.

"Please, not now" I said walking abit fine, without his help I was finally walking abit, he sighed as we walked to the Pharmacy.

We went in and gave them the note that said what type of medicine I need. We payed and left, we were both walking to the car.

As we were walking I saw the guy opening the door to his car, I looked at him H/n/Damien didnt notice because I was following him behind.

He gave me a cute smile that made his dimples pop out. I smiled back and waved, he waved back I walked and walked keeping my gaze on him.

When I bumped into a hard chest, I gasped and looked up obviously it's that jerk. I swallowed a lump in my throat at the thought of him noticing.

His arms were crossed, I backed away alottle and realised that he was leaning on the car, "S-sorry" I said and quickly went to the passenger seat.

I went in and closed the car door nervously, I put on my seatbelt and saw H/n/Damien going to the driver's seat, he came in and sat closing the car door.

He put on his seatbelt as my gaze was focused outside, well the guy had already left by the time h/n/Damien got in the car.

I looked as the tree's danced in the wind, it was wonderful, the jerk started driving. I opend the window as the fresh air hit my face.

But that fucking jerk closed it making me open my eyes, "What? Did you forget?" He asked, I rolled my eyes at this prick,

"Can I open the window please, jerk?" I asked trying to calm myself, "jerk?" He asked chuckling, I could tell he was getting made just by chuckling.

Shit I'm fucked, "I didn't mean it to you, i meant it to the radio" I said saving myself, I turned off the radio, he looked at me with a brow raised up.

"Pleaseeeee?" I begged, I wanted fresh cold air in the car, not going to lie it felt stuffy in the car, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yes!" I whispered opening the window once again.

Do you think things will be fine between y/n and H/n/Damien?

Who do you think that mysterious guy is?

Will Liam be out of the story?

Hello loves, thank you for being patient, I hope you've enjoyed this long boring chapter. Chapter 14 will be out soon! :D

Words: 1753