However, the more he is like this, the less she will let the little beast live better!

    "Don't think about what you can get from this child, Liu Shuhan, Ben Hou is completely disappointed in you." After

    that, Shen Ruiting stood up, Liu Shuhan lowered his head, tears falling down: "I didn't, I just I want to tell Master Hou that tomorrow’s mother will let us accompany him to Xiangguo Temple to pray for incense. I am afraid I can’t go. Qiang'er may also stay and take care of me. Master Hou should know that my mother is not waiting to see me lately, I am afraid My mother will be angry about this, so I hope

    Lord Hou will tell his mother in person." Liu Shuhan, with his head down and weeping at this time, looks undoubtedly pitiful, especially pitiful, but unfortunately, when a man doesn’t love you, you No matter how pitiful, he will only get bored. Shen Ruiting has a soft ear, but when he recognizes certain things, he is particularly stubborn and cruel, just as he believes that Shen Liang is the evil star’s misfortune, killing Wei Zeqian. , Even if he is his own son, he can fall and throw away, and drive away if he says to throw away. Now, the death of Guichen Lao Dao makes him believe that the evil star’s misfortune must have internal feelings, have the ability and motivation to control All this is Liu Shuhan and the old lady, so no matter what Liu Shuhan said, he will not be touched again until his suspicion is thoroughly cleared.

    "I see." After

    leaving a few words of impatientness, Shen Ruiting turned and strode away. Shen Qiang couldn't help but pounced on the bedside with red eyes: "Mother, how could father be like this?"

    My father was not like this before, in Shen. Before Liang came back, her father loved her very much, and he would give it whatever she wanted, but now, he didn't even look at her. Isn't she his daughter?

    "It's not the first day that he treated our mother and son so

    cruelly. Wait and see, he will regret it." Liu Shuhan raised his head and touched his daughter's head. His tears were full of fierceness and determination, and the previous weakness was not seen at all. pitful.     Returning to the

    hospital

"Lord, Liu Shuhan is indeed pregnant for two months. The doctor should have not been bought off. Our people have interrogated him with excuses."

    Soon after the doctor left the Hou Mansion, Lei Zhen reappeared to report the latest situation to Shen Liang.

    "No, I'm sure Liu Shuhan is definitely not pregnant. If the doctor is not bought, it may only be because of some drugs she took, which caused her pulse to temporarily show a happy pulse. You should investigate all the people who have been in and out of the main hospital and the rose hospital recently, especially Pay attention to whether there are any hidden guards. By the way, I urge Sun Jing not to act rashly and be careful to fall into other people's traps."

    Shen Liang thought about it carefully. Liu Shuhan was really not pregnant at this time in the previous life. If she was pregnant, she would have been with the present. Everyone knows the same, and he won't remember it if it doesn't make sense.

    "Okay, but the lord, the arrangements for going to Xiangguo Temple tomorrow?"

    Since he said so, Lei Zhen must have no objection. What he is worried about is tomorrow's affairs. Hexiangyuan has made it clear that they are uneasy and kind. You have to be prepared too.

    "There is no special arrangement. Just choose twenty people with good skills to hide in the dark. On the bright side, you and Yaoguang will accompany me." The