Hannam-dong House Part 37

Start from the beginning

Her purring chuckle sends deadly jolts straight to my core: 'watching your hot moves while you were asleep definitely sent me to the wild side.'

Her expression tells me that she is still right there and her next words confirm this: 'so tell me more about this sexy dream so I can really set my bad girl free.'

My stomach flips with how hot that sounds and I close my eyes as my pelvis pushes upwards of its own will but I do my best to answer her : 'mm...well, do you remember the night in Seoul when I sent you the picture from your student concert and you stole out and met me in the house under construction?'

Her head pops to the side, so cutely: 'wa - wow - that seems so long ago now - but yes, of course.'

She thinks again, then her tongue peeps to the centre of those seductive lips: 'is that where you were enjoying yourself so much?' 

'It's where I was enjoying you so much.'  

She pauses and then her hand grips and massages me strongly and I can only hiss with how much I love that feeling.  Her smile shows me that she loves it too.

'Do you want to tell me about it?'

The idea of telling my sexy woman just how hot she is in my dreams sends a thrill through me but then a better idea replaces that one.  I push myself upwards so that I am sitting against the head of the bed and it gives me enough control to really start my seduction.

---

'Yes, my sexy girl, I do want to tell you about it.  Because you will love it too.'

I see her eyes gleam in anticipation.

'It was dark but there was moonlight and I was sitting like this and you were...,' I reach for her sides and lift her, 'here, let me show you...,' and in a moment, she is across my lap, just as she was in my hot dream.

This close, I can really see the excitement in her eyes and her mouth is even more inviting.  I jump my eye-brows up once - now do you understand how hot it was? - and she answers the same way - so hot.

'And what was I doing in such a provocative pose?  I doubt we were discussing politics.' 

I have to chuckle at that.  God, I love her sexy brain.

'What's that line in the song - you loved me so naughty made me weak at the knees?  Well, it was like that.  You kissed me so hot, I was really weak for you and you pushed me back into a couch and then...you were across me like this.'

I love the way her laughs tinkle as she hears this but I want her to feel more than amusement.  I lean forward and suckle on her lobe and then pant into her ear which always makes her weak at the knees too. 

'But the moonlight made me need to see you naked and I might have...,' and I slip my hand to the bottom edge of her cotton tee, 'helped you...strip.'

Her breaths are coming in pants now, as my seduction begins to take hold, as I knew it would, as it always does.  Just as in my dream, she complies and I discard her top to see those beautiful globes in the flesh - not streaked with milky-white moonlight but just as incredible in this half-light.

'And - just like now - your bare breasts looked so unbelievable that...,' 

The dream memory of me dropping my head and taking her nipple deep into my wet mouth to suck on hard and drive her mad rushes through my mind and I can't finish the seduction by words but I more than make up for it with actions.  With my first pull, she is arching her back and breathing hard with its effect on her and that powers the effect on me and makes me pull harder.  Now we are both breathing hard and I feel the blood surge through me, as that full firmness that I dreamed of is so much more intoxicating in real life.  And just like in my dream, my arms are enfolding her, my hands are cupping her, my fingers are gripping her, my mouth is lapping her, and she is all I can see, or feel, or taste or think about.  She fills my every sense to overload.  Always has, always will.  I whisper against her skin: 'in my dream, you made the next move,' and just like the sexy move my dream lover made, my real lover does just the same and we are joined - and the world doesn't exist outside of this bliss, right here, right now.

---

We fit perfectly - her body in mine, mine in hers - and our sensual, swaying movements are as easy as breathing

'In my dream...I told you...that you were unbelievably beautiful...and you look even more magical now...my beautiful Hye-wona.'

Her achingly, beautiful smile sinks into my soul and I just close my eyes again and let the perfection of this moment take me and her to our place of worship - that special bond of love that we share which makes every time we make love better than the last.

'Whether in dreams or awake...I love this...I love you...my darling.'

And the last words I hear make me die in her arms: 'whether in dreams or awake...you are mine...Seon-jaea...all mine.'