˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Once again, you could not focus on class. In exactly two days, the battle against Valhalla will commence. Everything you prepared for will come to fruition, all but one, although that last one is a seed planted accidentally.

Baji will take care of Kisaki on the inside, and you'll take care of him on the outside.... Although... you have added a new plan to that original one...

And that was... you'll get rid of him... without getting caught. As long as things go your way, then everything will be back to normal.

The broken cages of your world will finally be fixed, and those who have wandered off in the beyond will finally come back and be safe from any harm.

Just a tiny bit more... just two more days... just two... just a bit more waiting... Ahh... you're getting impatient...

You just can't wait to kill Kisaki.

"Shuji! Good afternoon! Thanks for picking me up!" You put on a smile, running up to the guy who was waiting for you with a cigarette in his mouth. He looked down at you, examining the dog you held in confusion. "This is Pochi, a friend's dog. He's out of town, so I sometimes take care of Pochi."

"Hm, so we'll be having a third wheel." Hanma muttered, crouching down to pet the dog. But Pochi began to growl when he got close, making him step back in caution. "Oi. Why the hell are you taking care of such a demon?"

"Demon!? Pochi is the nicest dog there is!" You gasped, offended that he would think of your friend's dog like that. You kneeled down, petting the dog, "Maybe it's because Pochi just doesn't like you."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, putting his hands on the pockets of his jacket, looking down at you, waiting. You smiled, standing up and hooking your arm around his. "Let's go. After you finish walking that mutt, let's go play at the arcade and beat some peeps up."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Walking with Pochi went a lot more peaceful than you thought. Hanma was quiet thanks to Pochi who growled every time he tried to do anything. And after an hour of playing with your friend's dog, you brought Pochi back home, with Hanma waiting for you at the arcade that is. Can't have you slipping up your identity now, can you?

"....And that's another win for me!" You laughed, smiling as another 'You win' appeared on your screen. "I won, Shuji! You get to treat me next time!"

"Hey, you're pretty good at playing." Hanma said in interest, peeking over to your screen. Even though he's been losing for the past three games, he was quite surprised to learn this side of you, of Hifumi anyways. "I always thought you were the nerdy type. Didn't know you could play."

"Well, some of my friends love to play at the arcade, and I come along sometimes." You said, a small genuine smile coming to your face as you remembered two years ago. It was fun to see everyone competing, but it's always you, Baji, and Kazutora in the top three at the arcade. "....I learned from them."

"...hm... that's so..." Hanma felt something bitter. With the way you looked while talking about those so called friends, he doesn't like it. He just wants to punch whoever was making him feel like this, but he doesn't know what it is. He clicked his tongue and placed a hand on your hip, leading you to another game, "Anyways, next game!"

You let Hanma drag you around playing games with the two of you alternating being the winner and the loser. And when Hanma got into a fight, he took it outside while you watched from the sidelines. They weren't part of Toman anyways, so you were fine with it. If they were, you would've beaten up Hanma.