"It should be credible. Before I used them, I asked the Nether Guards to check their past affairs. Their family is simple, just two old people, a couple, and a pair of children. They don’t have anything to do with life on weekdays. Right or wrong, I just know how to work hard every day."

    "Okay, then you can write a letter to Tongchuan, and see if you are willing to send his son here. If you like, you can send someone to Tongchuan to pick him up. I'll take a look at it myself. Establish a correct outlook on life, and when you learn all kinds of knowledge, if you cultivate it well, maybe he can become our right hand in the future."

    Shen Liang is not a grind and chirping person. Hearing what he says, he will make a decision decisively. , and here Qi Yue had a chance to respond, Ray really suddenly appeared: "Lord Jun, Zhuo Lin Hou government's term came, he handed the post did not go the front door, but the door where furtive look around."

    come back courtyard After the expansion, the side door was very close to them, and the concierge had long been replaced by Lei Zhen's own person. Now that Shen Liang enters and exits, no one will immediately report to some people.

    "It's estimated that it came here secretly. Brother Yue, go ahead, Lei Zhen, let Xiang Zhuo come in. By the way, send someone to say to Aunt Sun that Lin'an Houfu is a guest here, and she knows what to do."

    This Xiang Zhuo is too messy. If it is known that he will not pass the post, he will look secretly from the side, for fear that he will be made irresponsible remarks.

    "Yeah." The

    two retired one after another, knowing that he was going to meet guests. After a while, Fu Ying gave two plates of snacks and a plate of cut fruits, as well as hot tea, and pushed away the stroller by the way. In case they wake up Shen You, or Shen You wakes up to them, when Xiang Zhuo comes in behind Lei Zhen, it is almost after a cup of tea.

    "It turns out that this is the yard where you live. It's a big place, but it's too rudimentary, right? Will they deceive people too much?"

    Xiang Zhuo speeded up seeing the coolness sitting in the hall waiting for him from a distance. The footsteps passed directly over Lei Zhen, who was leading the way, and the two young men behind him were embarrassed, and kept bowing to Lei Zhen and apologizing. Their master was too unruly.

    "You didn't wake up because your eyes were too heavy, isn't it? What is simple, this kind of brick house is already very good among the people, and many people will not be able to live in a lifetime of hard work."

    Rolling his eyes angrily, Shen Liang pointed to the opposite chair: "Don't look at it, you won't turn into a pavilion with carved beams and painted buildings, I said, what are you doing? Why are you sneaking here? Aren't you afraid of

    Lin'anhou and Shizi picking you?" In his past and present life, Xiang Zhuo is definitely one of the most extraordinary princes he has ever seen, and he is still a twin, a twin with only a little more freedom than a woman.

    "If you smoke, you can smoke. My father is blocking it anyway. When did they not want to smoke me?" The

    rogue shrugged, Xiang Zhuo sat down in a depressed mood, Shen Liang is not blind, how can I not see it? "Let’s talk, what happened? Seeing you look like the sky is about to collapse, people who don’t know may think you have suffered some inhuman torture."

    Don’t know. It’s because Shen Liang’s mouth is too poisonous. He personally feels that Xiang Zhuo is too ignorant of being born in the blessing. The whole family is pampered. Whenever something happens, the sky collapses. As for? What's the use of hurting the spring and sadness of autumn? It's still your own body if you're angry, it's too uneconomical.

Accept my apology.....
For not updating....

My childhood photo😂😂 it was hidden like it is one of the main  culprit of GOT

My childhood photo😂😂 it was hidden like it is one of the main  culprit of GOT ...