The farmers are very happy, and have swept away the haze brought about by the disaster, and restored their previous vitality and energy, but Qi Yue still looked at Shen Liang with some worry, after all, the Zhuangzi belongs to him, so he will dispense with the income from the Zhuangzi. , It was him who was losing, that was not a small sum.

    "Well, you are doing well. Brother Yue, managing Zhuangzi is the same as managing a country. Those who win the hearts of the people will win the world. You can put yourself in the place for them, and they will reward you with their hard work. In the future, we may get better than today. Go more, and since I said that Zhuangzi and the shop are all up to you, you can just do it as you want, don’t be afraid that I’m upset, the more you go, there would be nothing without you. I and mine are yours. You don’t need to be polite with me. You can be the master of the rest of the Zhuangzi and the shop.” You

    can see his worry at a glance, Shen Liang raised his eyes and said seriously, in his mind. In, they are never just his random.

    "Yeah."

    Qi Yue nodded tearfully. He knew that Liang Liang would not blame her, but he never dreamed that Liang Liang would praise him.

    "These things will trouble you. If you are really too busy, remember to tell me that I will find a way to find someone you can trust to come back and help you."

    Shen Liang reached out and patted his shoulder, looking for someone. He has been pondering over the past few days. There are Nether Guards on the outside and the armored guards. Basically, don’t worry, but on the inside, it’s not just a few of them. Let’s just talk about managing the village and the shop. His offer is paid. There are dozens of Zhuangzi shops. Qi Yue is definitely not able to manage it alone, but it is easy to find a servant, but it is hard to find a loyal one. What's more, he is looking for something that can read and write, which is more or less clever. The child's servant, it takes time to find out more slowly.

    "We're looking for someone?"

    "Well, even if someone who is fancy recommends it to me, we will have more and more things in the future, and we really need to train a few more people."

    Then he will meet those Zhuangzishang Shen Liang felt that if they could find one or two that were suitable for them, they would be able to relax temporarily.

    "Speaking of this, I really think of someone alone."

    "Oh?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and looked over, Qi Yue said embarrassedly: "It's the son who is in charge of things. He is only twelve this year, but the little guy is very clever. On that day, we were suddenly surrounded by troubled farmers, and he sneaked into the county. Ya who came to the newspaper official, I heard from Aunt He that Guan Shi was also a talented person before, and was later deprived of his fame for some reason, but he still felt that he had to be successful only by reading, so he taught his son to read and literate since he was a child. Unfortunately, Xiao He is not for studying. When he is ten years old, he has to give up the idea of letting him get fame and fame in the future."

    "Well, it sounds quite appropriate. Is He Guanshi's family credible?"

    Nodded, Shen Ryo also pondered, but he couldn't find any memory of the He Guanshi family after looking through the memory. In fact, this is normal. Although he has been on Zhuangzi for five years, he will work with him, but he is basically in the center of Zhuangzi. There are few activities in his courtyard, and Zhuangzi in Tongchuan covers hundreds of acres, and most of the farmers are scattered. It is not surprising that he has not seen them.