"Please do" I put my head on his chest in defeat.

He gently moved me off him and he changed.

He now had a look of sympathy on his symmetrical face.

"I would, but that's illegal. Now come here" he said softly, now gesturing I move my head closer. He adjusted my hair, messing around with it.

He then moved away to have a better look. "Perfect" he then darted back over to me, giving me a hug. "Go next door, the members will be up any minute." he patted my head pointing over to the door.

"I have to do shinee's makeup now" he said proudly. No wonder they were on the stairs.

I rushed out the room, hoping to avoid Taemin. My heart cannot take him laughing at me again.

The room was empty. No ugly jumper man. That's how life should be, free of a man like him.

I placed my phone on charge and jumped on the sofa, closing my eyes.

_

I didn't even get to relax because I heard someone screaming as they walked into the room.

Of course, Hoseok, he was always great at making an entrance, but never giving you a warning as it would spoil the effect.

He wasn't even screaming at anything or any one in particular. He was just screaming

"Why is he doing that?" Jimin had his hands clamped down on his ears as Hoseok continued.

"I think a member of got7 looked him in the eye and he hasn't been the same" Namjoon sighed as a makeup artist rushed over to powder his face.

"maybe it was jackson, hes a bad man you know-" jimin hissed

"you need to let that party go man-" namjoon side eyed jimin.

Taehyung soon came over and his chest was still heaving from dancing.

"How was it?" I said to the room as a whole as Taehyung placed his head in my lap to rest.

"Terrifying" Yoongi hugged a pillow.

"oh"

"I don't like performing as a 7." Jin huffed, fanning himself. The rest of the members nodded.

"We have to be on in 5 minutes and in 3 hours we have the ending stage where we walk around and shit" Yoongi said, looking at Namjoon's notes.

"then sitting down and looking pretty for the camera. Jisung will be good at this" he added smirking while I went red

I squirmed in my seat as he said the words "5 minutes". Taehyung looked up and glared, clearly not liking me fidgeting, he pinched my thigh.

"You dickhead, stop it you prick-" I pushed him off, rubbing my leg mournfully.

"So foul-mouthed-" Jimin gasped looking up from his phone.

"Sorry, but you pulled my hair" Taehyung said, pouting.

"Taehyung; if I hit a pigeon the pigeon isn't-"

I started but Jimin interrupted, now standing up.

"Don't joke about things like that. I haven't seen that pigeon on our balcony in ages. That time Jin swerved, it was because of that Pigeon. He killed it." Jimin started doing cartwheels and flips

around the room as if he was trying to imitate being a Pigeon getting hit by a car.

(of course he wasn't doing cartwheels, but he had the energy to do so).