67.

Dowoon soon had to go. My time with him was short lived but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

It wasn't long before BTS would perform so around 5 minutes before, I placed myself near the tv in the cafeteria.

You may be thinking, why didn't i go against the ugly jumper man's orders and stay with the group? Well, here is my reason.

I am terrified of him and if word got out I was already breaking rules I would be slandered left right and center.

The performance was starting and I got out my phone to take videos, even though this would be all over the Internet, I still felt inclined to do so.

They're such good performers. Got7 included. I didn't know much about them but I knew they were extremely talented.

I hugged my knees and I couldn't help but smile as Namjoon appeared on screen.

"He's so scary," I said despite being in awe of him. The next time we are together in the recording studio I will pay close attention to him for more than one reason.

"He's so cool" I mumbled.

All the members soon appeared on stands and all 14 were dancing like the landlord was in the audience.

I was now grateful that I wasn't included as 1, I didn't recognise the dance, and 2 they were on raised platforms.

The performance was soon ending and got7 were preparing to go on a separate stage.

"Oh no- I gotta go-"

I left my chair and started sprinting up the stairs again.

I passed Shinee on the stairs. And I stumbled when I stopped to bow for a second, as they were older.

I want to die.

Jisung, you are not an Olympic runner.

You have just embarrassed yourself.

I looked back for a second and Taemin looked like he was going to break into tears of laughter.

"No unfair, don't laugh at me" I moaned, keeping my eyes on him as I ran to tear up the stairs.

Luckily he has no idea who you are.

They will see you perform. Are you lacking brain cells?

I only ran the other way.

I collapsed in front of the door, panting, just as got7 got on stage. I know this because I could hear the cheers.

"Oh god I'm going to end it all" I screamed on the floor, my lungs feeling like they were going to explode.

"Jisung?" someone flung open the door clearly having heard my screams.

It was Suhoo.

"What on earth are you doing?".

I pulled myself up off the floor.

"Oh I don't know, going on a little stroll" I panted, finally looking up at him.

His expression changed, clearly mortified.

"You- you-" he pulled me in the room and pushed me in front of a mirror.

"You delinquent? What have you been doing?" He brushed off my clothes and made me look in the mirror.

My eyeliner was smudged. It's not that big of a deal.

"Come here" he hissed and he pulled out wipes and eyeliner.

"I'm going to kill you." he grumbled as he dabbed away at my eyes.