Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan

Start from the beginning

She sat beside him and he raised his head up to cuddle into her lap and hug her.

Her face broke into a uncontrollable smile, she caressed his head lovingly.
Sana- Abhi uth jaa.

Vivaan- Nahiii uthna!

Sana- Chalo chalo... Koi bahane nahi chalenge, chaloo!

Vivaan- Mumma...

Sana- Haa?
She turned back to him.

Vivaan- Aap bohot beautiful lag rahi ho.

Sana- Thankyou baby.
She kissed his cheek as she got up.

She was about to wake Yug and vihan when Anju interrupted her.

Anju- Tu rehne de inn dono ko mai utha deti hu. Tujhe dekhenge toh tere se chipak jayenge aur vaise bhi tu puri tarah se taiyaar hogayi hai aur mai toh kurti mai hi hu, tu kaha inko nehlane baithegi na.

Sana- Oh thankyou so much Anju, nahi toh shayad firr change karna padta!
She sighed.

Annie and Shehnaaz weren't like best of friends like Kay and Sana but they had started a new bond and a very valuable one this time!

She walked out to bump into Kay.

Sana- Ye ladke uth gaye?

Kay- Well Kabir and Ayaan are almost ready, tu Sidharth ko check kar legi?

Sana- Tune kyu nahi kiya?Uska room baaju mai hi toh hai.
She raised her eyebrows.

Kay- Umm... It just slipped my mind!

Sana? Yeah? Really? You really got to work on your acting skills kay!

Kay- I will, promise.
She blew her a kiss and waled off laughing.

Shehnaaz took a deep breath and walked to his room smiling.

She entered his room again without knocking and she didn't even bother to notice it.

She looked around everywhere but he wasn't there!

Sana- Itni subhe subhe kaha bhatak raha hai? Ye koi time hai walk pe jaane ka?
She talked to herself.

"Excuse me?" She heard a voice from behind and she screamed startled and slightly stumbled. 

Sana- Ahhh! Oh my god Sidharth! You scared me! Aise Achanak kon aata hai!
He firstly held her still, helping her gain her balance back and then gave her a look.

Sid- I am so sorry mujhe pata nahi tha ki nahane je baad bathroom se notice deke nikalte hai.

As she regained her balance, she was now noticing him stand there wearing just his shorts and the towel hanging by his neck covering nothing of his well toned chest which was dripping water.

Shehnaaz wanted to, but made no efforts to avert her eyes from his chest, but she was still a woman! How do you not?

He smirked a little and held her not very close but tightly by her waist and said nothing.

Sana- What are you doing?

Sid- Giving you all the time you want to ogle!

That sentence made her shook off her eye line,
Sana- Shut up! I am not ogling.

Sid- *chuckling* Yeah sure, unless my chest has lame Santa Banta jokes engraved you were staring.

Sana- Toh... Toh tu kapde pehen na, ye aadha nanga kyu ghum raha hai?

Sid- Tu mere room mai khadi hai, mai aadha nanga ghumu ya pura, tujhe kya?

Sana- Taiyaar hoja, ye bolne aayi thi!
She threw him his kurta.