38. Epilogue

"Yeonjun hyung..."

Sitting alone in a garden, Yeonjun struck up a familiar voice calling him. He looked at the source of the sound slowly. At first he thought his vision was deceiving him, but as the person approached he found someone he knew.

"Kai, what are you doing here?"

"Yeonjun hyung I finally found you."

"Why are you ere?"

"I'm here to find you, Hyung. Byeol is waiting for you."

"Byeol..." Yeonjun fell silent at the sound of that name. The name reminds him of his happy moments.

"Let's go home, hyung.."

"Home? No Kai... Leave me alone!"

"Hyung, what's wrong? What's going on with you?" Kai was shocked by Yeonjun's sudden reaction.

"You won't understand Kai, they call me a monster. A monster like me doesn't deserve to be with anyone. Leave me alone!!"

"Hyung! Calm yourself, this is not the Yeonjun hyung I know."

"You're right I'm not the Yeonjun I used to be. Then go, get out of my face." Yeonjun shouted while pushing Kai away. He sat back down and covered his face with his hands. He didn't want his friend to see him like that.

"I don't care what you do to me. I'm taking you back anyway. I've promised Byeol."

"Don't you hear? l'm a monster, stay away from me."

"Byeol needs you Hyung, she was so sad when she heard about you, she kept crying and said she wanted to go find you. I can't let byeol continue being sad."

At the sound of Kai's words, Yeonjun returned to low his head and hold it with both his hands. In his mind he imagined Byeol crying. He never saw Byeol cry and didn't want Byeol to cry. And now hid sister's crying because of him. "Byeol's crying because of me? What am I supposed to do?" What should I do?"

"Come with me, hyung." said Kai extending his hand to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun who saw Kai's hand turned his eyes to Kai's face, which showed such a convincing expression.

"But Kai..."

"You have nothing to fear, hyung. You're not a monster, you're our friend. Come home with me. Byeol misses you so much."

After hearing Kai's words, Yeonjun slowly reached out to Kai. When Yeonjun was able to hold Kai's hand. Kai immediately hugged him tightly.

"Let's go home kai, I miss my sister so much, too." Yeonjun cried in Kai's arms.