29. Cat & Dog

This is the most disliked moment for Soobin and Beomgyu. Where they have to say goodbye to Byeol who's leaving to her town.

Each time Byeol would leave. Soobin will be whining to keep Byeol stay. So does Beomgyu, he kept crying.

"Byeol-ah... you should stay longer here."

"Yes Byeol, I still want to play with you."

Byeol can only smile at Soobin and Beomgyu who won't let her go.

"Hey, you two, can't you guys just not act like that?" Yeonjun grumbled at Soobin and Beomgyu. He was upset at the attitude of both of them.

"You can talk like that Choi Yeonjun, you and Byeol live in one house. You can see het anytime." Soobin put a sullen face on Yeonjun.

"Soobin hyung is right, we just want to make sure our space is safe and not replaced by anyone else." Beomgyu complained to Yeonjun as well.

"You two stop behaving like puppies that don't want to be left alone. We are not going far." Yeonjun felt so done with them two.

"Say the one who behave more like a kitten as he kept clinging to his sister who wouldn't play with him."

Yeonjun turned straight to Taehyun who just talked about it. "Yah! Kang Taehyun. You think you're not the same? You always bark like a puppy when you try to apologize to Byeolie if you two are fighting."

Yeonjun then tried to catch Taehyun who was hiding behind Soobin and Beomgyu, the four of them started running around like cats and dogs.

"Huhh... why should I have to deal with these kids?" Byeol sighed watching her brother and her friends behave like that. Then she realized that Kai had been standing there all along, watching the way his friends were. And walk up to him, "You don't need to mind them. They are always like that."

Kai nodded his head and smiled. "I understand Byeol, they are very close to each other even though they fight a lot."

"That's just the way they are, I hope you'll get used to it. I'm so glad you're our friend now."

"Me too Byeol, having you guys as friends is something new to me. Because it's usually hard for me to be friends with someone."

"But now you have us, we'll always be there for you." Byeol gave Kai a convincing smile.

"Kai-ah... help me, look at these three puppies won't let go of me..." Yeonjun cried out for help, when Byeol and Kai saw what happened. They found Yeonjun lying on the ground where Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun above him. Byeol and Kai can only laugh at that. "Hey is this how you treat your hyung? I'm older than you... let go of me..."

"Nope, have you forgotten we're the same age?"

"But I was born earlier than you Choi Soobin." Yeonjun took the opportunity to tickle Soobin, making Soobin ticklish, with which Yeonjun finally succeeded run away and come to Byeol and Kai. "It's not fair if I fight you alone. Kai-ah, come help me. I'll catch Soobin and you catch Beomgyu and Taehyun."

Kai can only surrender when Yeonjun drags him with him to chase Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun. "You see, this cat won't be easy to beat. Kai-ah let's go after them all."

And the five of them finally came back to chase each other. They ran around the yard trying not to get caught.

"Hey stop biting me. Byolie help, your friend here won't take off his bite." Yeonjun was screaming for Byeol's help. Because Taehyun started to bite off his arm and won't let go. Kai tried to help Yeonjun, but he was captured by Soobin and Beomgyu who started tickled him. Making him fall down in the ground couldn't stand the tickling he got.

Byeol can only tap her forehead see what they do. He decided to approach them and separate them off.

"Taehyun let go of Yeonjun oppa." With the words Byeol said, Taehyun immediately let go of his bite, like a puppy so adamant so obedient to his owner.

"Binnie oppa and Gyu stopped tickling Kai" again like the puppies, Soobin and Beomgyu was following Byeol's words.

"Yeonjun oppa, let's apologize to them. You're the one who started to mock them.

Unlike others, Yeonjun is just a little rebellious like a stubborn cat. "No way, I'm innocent."

"Yeonjun oppa..." Byeol said softly trying to make Yeonjun do what she asked.

Yeonjun gave up when Byeol said that and apologized to Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai. Taehyun also apologized to Yeonjun for biting him. Soobin and Beomgyu also apologized to Kai.

Seeing that, Byeol felt so happy, it was a precious moment for her. To see her friends playing together with the sound of their happy laughter. And both apologize if they've done anything wrong. Nothing is more beautiful than that.

"Byeol-ah..." Byeol heard someone calling out to her and as she turned she found her dad standing nearby. Byeol soon approached her dad.

"I see you've made a new friend? Who's that kid?"

"Do you mean, Jung Kai?" Byeol pointed to Kai who was still standing with the others. "He's Beomgyu's classmate, we met at the amusement park. Why you ask, dad?"

"It's okay, I just saw him, just go back to play, I'll call you when we're ready to go."

"Okay dad." Byeol then returned to her friends. Her dad kept watching his daughter who was walking towards her friend.

"Maybe my feelings are wrong, it couldn't be him."