34. Found You

"Soobin... Soobin..." Yeonjun shouted as he knocked on Soobin's room door.

When Soobin opened the door, Yeonjun went straight into his room. "What's wrong with Yeonjun?" Soobin was confused to see Yeonjun worried while looking around his room.

"Byeolie's not in your room?

"She's not here, is he in Taehyun's room?" they both went to Taehyun's room, but they didn't find anyone in Taehyun's room. And they both went downstairs right away to look for them. When they went down, they met with grandma and Soobin immediately asked, "Grandma, did you see Byeol and Taehyun?"

"I didn't see Byeolie but earlier I saw Taehyunnie go out."

"Thanks grandma, we're going out for a bit." Soobin immediately went with Yeonjun to find Byeol and Taehyun. "Do you think Byeol went with Taehyun?"

"Maybe, but where did they go?" asked Yeonjun, who knowing where to start.

"Let's try to go to Magic Island." Soobin gave advice, they hurried to their secret place.

When they arrived at their secret place, they met Kai and Beomgyu. Yeonjun came straight to them and asked them, "Hey, have you seen Byeolie and Taehyun?"

Kai and Beomgyu seemed confused with Soobin and Yeonjun who suddenly came and asked for Byoel and Taehyun.

"Yeonjung hyung, Why are you here? When did you arrive?" asked Kai, who was a little confused as to why Yeonjun was there.

"Yes, why are you here, where Byeol and Taehyun are." Beomgyu instead then asked why Yeonjun came alone.

"We're looking for Byeol and Taehyun. Did you guys not see them? And what are you doing here?" Soobin was wondering why Beomgyu was there with Kai.

"I asked Kai to accompany me here to pick something up, but we didn't see them, there's only two of us here until you come."

"Then where are they going?" Yeonjun said frustrated.

"Be calm, hyung, let's find them. together." Kai tried to calm Yeonjun down who looks very uneasy.

They immediately left their secret place and went looking for Byeol and Taehyun together. They went to all the places that Byeol and Taehyun might come to. But still can't find Byeol or Taehyun.

"Byeol-ah, where are you going?" Soobin was deeply agitated by what happened at the amusement park that day when Byeol disappeared.

"Take it easy hyung, at least we know byol is not alone, taehyun is with him." Kai tried to think positive to let the others calm a little.

They started walking down the edge of town looking for it. But arrived - .They began walking toward the outskirts of the city, continuing their search. But suddenly Soobin ran somewhere, his actions startled his other friends, but they immediately followed him.

"That's Byeol's voice, I'm sure it's byeol. It's the song she always sang." Soobin kept running in the direction of the voice he heard. And not far from him, he saw Byoel and Taehyun walk while holding hands. "Byeol-ah" yelled Soobin approaching Byeol. Byoel, who originally was singing, stopped by the sound of Soobin.

"Binnie oppa" Byeol saw Soobin running towards her and behind Soobin, Byeol saw Yeonjun, Kai and Beomgyu also ran towards her and Taehyun.

"Byeol-ah... I found you?" Soobin held both her shoulders directly after he arrives in front of Byeol.

"Byelie, where have you been?" Yah.. Taehyun-ah, why didn't you tell us when you left?" Yeonjun immediately scolded Taehyun as soon as he got there. Byeol tried to explain to Yeonjun that it wasn't Taehyun's fault and they just went for a walk. "Walk?? This far?? You have no idea how worried we are."

"Sorry hyung, I should have told you earlier."

"Byeol, Taehyun are you all right?" asked Kai who just arrived.

"We're fine Kai." Taehyun gave a convincing smile. But when he saw the last person to arrive was Beomgyu, Taehyun's expression changed, he remembered what Beomgyu's mom said to Byeol and didn't want Byeol crying like that anymore. When he saw Beomgyu trying to get close to Byeol, he's immediately pulling Byeol behind him.

Taehyun's actions shocked everyone, especially Beomgyu who was wondered why Taehyun looks so angry at him.

"Taehyun, it's okay." Byeol was surprised at first but then understood why Taehyun did that to her. Byeol also held Taehyun's hand to make sure she was okay and Taehyun finally let go of her hand.

Beomgyu saw the sad expression of Byeol, Beomgyu has not understood what has happened. "Byeol, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Byeol shook het head, and it just made Beomgyu more confused. But something crossed his mind that made him realize why Byeol was sad. "Did you know we were moving?" and Byeol nodded het head slowly to answer Beomgyu's question.

"I don't want to go, I don't want to be away from you, I don't want to lose you, Byeol..." Beomgyu then hugged Byeol tightly and started crying. Byeol can only stroke Beomgyu's back to calm him down.

"What do you mean Beomgyu? Are you leaving too?"

"Yes Soobin hyung, that's why I asked Kai to say my goodbye to all of you, but who knew we'd all be here today?"

They started telling each other what was happening to them. Knowing the fact that they're all going to be separated. None of them looked happy that noon

After listening to each other's stories. They decided to go home. And promised to gather at Magic Island before they left.