21. Blue Orangeade

Byeol was so happy for her dad. After coming home from grandma's house, Byeol's dad and Yeonjun's mom decided to get married. They don't want to have a celebration party, they're just gonna register their marriage in court. To make their relationship legal.

Although Yeonjun can't accept it at first. But seeing his mom happy and Byeol who will now always be with him. He couldn't not be happy with his new family.

A few months passed, and it didn't feel like summer vacation was coming. A lot of things happened in that one year. Starting last summer, where Byeol first met her family and new friends until now she's got a new family and a brother. She couldn't expect anything better in her life. Byeol has been very happy with what's in her life right now.

"Daddy are we all going to go to grandma's house this summer vacation?" Byeol was so excited to know the summer vacation was days away.

"Right Byeol, your mom and brother will come with us this time."

"We'll also take Taehyun this time. I've asked his parents' permission." Yeonjun's mom arrived in the family room with a cup of coffee for her husband and brought news that made Byeol feel more excited.

"Really?" Byeol jumped into joy in front of her parents. Making Yeonjun just stare at her sister strangely.

"We just go to the summer vacation together, what made you so excited?"

Heard his brother, Byeol staring at Yeonjun with frown in her lips. "Oppa has no summer spirit, that's what happens to people who aren't cool." And throws a pillow at Yeonjun's face.

Yeonjun took the pillow that Byeol threw and was about to throw it back. But his mother stopped him. "Hey let's stop, you better get some rest. We have much to prepare for tomorrow."

They listen to what their mom said and went to their room. But as Byeol walked through Yeonjun, she stick her tongue at Yeonjun and immediately ran to het room. Yeonjun was upset, chasing Byeol and shouting at her. "Yah... Byeol, you dare to..."

Both their parents could only laugh at the way their children behaved.

~~~

"Hey Soobin, it's daylight already. Are you going to sleep all day?" Soobin who's still asleep, suddenly heard a sound so familiar that he opened his eyes immediately.

"Byeol, when did you get here?" Soobin saw Byeol standing by his bed. A big smile carved into Soobin's face. He grabbed Byeol's hand so tight, pulled Byeol out of his room to the dining room.

As soon as Soobin met some unfamiliar people in the dining room. The still confused Soobin just stood by the dining table. Seeing the silent Soobin, Byeol patted Soobin on the shoulder. "Hey Binnie oppa let's sit down."

"Soobin, from now on Mrs. Kang Sojung is your aunt, you know Uncle Hoseok and Aunt Sojung are married." Soobin only responds to his dad's words with nods. And look at the other two he doesn't know.

"By the way, didn't I introduce you? Well, this is Choi Yeonjun Aunt Sojung's son and Kang Taehyun his cousin. They are now your cousins."

"Yeonjun, Taehyun, let's say hello to Soobin." Yeonjun's mom asked the two boys to say hello to Soobin.

"Hello, I'm Kang Taehyun." said Taehyun in greeting.

"Hi" said Yeonjun briefly while raising one hand.

~~~

Soobin's still not used to his two new cousins. He doesn't like new people very much. Choi Yeonjun doesn't look so friendly and Kang Taehyun looks so cold. And those two boys kept getting close to Byeol, which pissed Soobin off. He decided to go to the kitchen to get some drinks for Byeol. As Soobin went down the stairs, the bell rang from the entrance and he walked up to the door to see who was coming.