22. Rain on Summer Night

"What are we here for, Byeolie?" Yeonjun stared at his sister, why they stood in front of an area covered in steel fences and looked creepy.

"Jung Byeol, don't tell me you want us to go inside." Taehyun with doubts in his face, staring at the area.

"We're going inside if you're afraid you'll just go home." Byeol walked up to the steel fence crack following Beomgyu and Soobin who came in first. "Oppa.. Do you want to come in or do you want to go home with Taehyun?"

Yeonjun doesn't seem sure to follow his sister, but he can't possibly go home and leave his sister in that creepy place. "Aish... this girl, i'm in. Taehyun-ah, You should come too." Yeonjun pulled Taehyun's hand following his sister through the cracks of the steel fence.

"This is the place I told you about, the place where we played. Our secret place." Byeol explained to Yeonjun and Taehyun who were very impressed with the sight they see.

"It's amazing, there's a place like this in an area that looks creepy from the outside."

"You're right, Taehyun-ah, this place is amazing. I wasn't sure at first Byeolie, what you were doing in the creepy place, but there's something hidden inside."

They all started playing there. Byeol and Beomgyu read books in their hive. Soobin and Yeonjun are trying to make a swing. Taehyun who tried to climb that tree to help, but it didn't work and eventually he chose to join Byeol and Beomgyu.

"Byeol-ah... come here." Soobin called Byeol to see the swing he made with Yeonjun.

"Do you like it?" asked Yeonjun to his sister who seemed very happy with the swing they made.

"I love it, thank you oppa." Said Byeol praising her two brothers and trying to climb that swing.

Seeing Byeol who really likes what they made. Soobin and Yeonjun praise each other.

"Hey Soobin, your idea of making a swing work. Look how happy she is. You're doing great."

"You're also great Yeonjun. If you hadn't helped me, the swing wouldn't have happened. I remember that she said she wanted a swing."

"You're right, Soobin." Yeonjun is very proud and pats Soobin on the shoulder. They laughed together, content with the cooperation of those who succeeded.

"Why are they both so noisy anyway." Taehyun who was reading the book inside the hive was upset, disturbed by Soobin and Yeonjun's voice. He's looked at Beomgyu who is not disturbed and still reads the book.

"Hey Choi Beomgyu, what are you reading?" Taehyun decided to go up to Beomgyu and see the book he read "You read the astronomy book? You like stars?"

"Yes, I like stars."

"Me too, I even like to see them from the telescope."

"Wow, really. I'd like to see them with a telescope, but my mom never let me, so I just read it from a book."

"How about we see it together here?" Said Byeol who came to them.

"But how?" Beomgyu is not sure of the advice Byeol gave.

"Hmmm... let me think about it later. I'll figure it out." Byeol smiled trying to convince Beomgyu. Byeol pulled Taehyun, asked him to talk with Yeonjun and Soobin about the plans that were on her mind.

"No way." Soobin and Yeonjun answered firmly together.

"Come on oppa, help us."

"Yes hyung, Byeol wants to see the stars here." said Yeonjun, didn't want to get trapped by Taehyun's words.