[1] Quirkless

Almost everyone in the world possesses unique abilities known as quirks, which can be considered superpowers. While some individuals use their quirks for the greater good, others choose to use them to cause destruction and harm to others. A significant 80% of the global population possesses quirks, and the majority of them utilize their abilities in positive ways. This is precisely what Izuku and his sister aspire to do; they aim to become heroes.

Today, he woke up early because it was his and his sister's 4th birthday, and also the day they would discover their quirks. He hopped out of bed and rushed to his sister's room, which was located right next to his own. Just as he was about to knock, she flung open the door, her excitement matching his own.

"Are you ready, Izumi?" he asked her.

"As ready as I'll ever be, Izuku," she replied, jumping with excitement.

As they descended the staircase, their parents were already prepared with lunch bags in hand.

"We knew you would wake up early, so we planned ahead and made you breakfast," said Inko, also known as the hero Green Magnet.

"Happy birthday to you both. Are you ready to go?" asked Toshinori, also known as the hero All Might.

"Hell yeah, we are!" they both shouted enthusiastically.

They all got into the car and drove to the doctor's office to find out what their quirks are.

4 hours later......
In the waiting room, the parents anxiously awaited the results of their children's tests. After a short while, both kids emerged. Izumi's face was beaming with excitement, while Izuku appeared crestfallen.

"Mr. and Mrs. Yagi, I have both good news and bad news," the doctor said.

"What's the bad news?" both parents asked in unison, clearly concerned.

"Your son has been diagnosed as quirkless, which may mean he'll have to consider other career options," the doctor explained, placing a comforting hand on Izuku's shoulder.

Inko expressed her worry, saying, "Oh dear..."

"And the good news?" Toshi asked eagerly.

"Congratulations! Your daughter has developed a super-enhanced version of her mother's levitation quirk," the doctor revealed, his face beaming with joy.

With that, the doctor left the family to celebrate on their own. Both parents rushed to embrace Izumi, leaving Izuku standing alone in the corner.

"What about me?" Izuku thought to himself.

As they went home all the parents could think of was how Izumi got a quirk. They didn't even give Izuku a second thought. Later in the evening, Izuku sat on the staircase, watching her parents sing happy birthday to Izumi not noticing he was not there. When he went to his room, he closed the door and looked up at his All Might poster.

"I don't care if I don't have a quirk. I don't care if they ignore me. I will become a hero, just like All Might" Izuku said with determination as he punched the air similar to All Might's pose.

What he didn't know was that Izumi heard everything through his door and got worried.

"This is bad he gonna get hurt," Izumi whispered to herself.

She took out her cell phone, called Izuku's friend, Katsuki Bakugo, and explained everything.

"Your right we need to do something," Bakugo said on the phone.

"What are we gonna do?" she asked

"Let's use our quirks on him," he answered

"Excuse me?!" she retorted

"If we keep using our quirks on him, he will eventually be afraid of them and change his mind about being a hero," he answered back

Izumi thought about it for a minute She didn't want to hurt her brother but she knew it may be the only way to help him.

"Ok. Let's do it," she said before hanging up the phone.

Sorry if this chapter a bit short but I promise it'll get better