Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys! Wanna play outside after eating?"
"Yeah! A game! A game!"
"Okay, I'm bored so I'll play."
"Sure..."
"O-O-Okay... I w-want to p-play..."
"...sure..."
"Hmph... I'll play."
"Tch... Fine, i'll play."

A girl with shining violet eyes and bright purple hair was jumping in excitement for the game, while the rest were normal, frightened and depressed. The girl with watery glowing icy eyes and shimmering sapphire hair was drooping in the dining room. Then the girl with emerald green eyes and forest green hair was shaking while biting her finger in nervousness. And... (You already know the other 4...) Soon they finished eating and they were playing outside. While they were playing, a large group of people surrounded the house...

About 4 hours of games, they were going back inside, but they were stopped by an explosion and a lot of gun fires. Soon, their Mother/Auntie came running out, but was bleeding a lot. She sadly smiles at them as she created a barrier for as long as she can to talk with her kids and niece.

"Kids, I need you to run away as far as you can. Don't stop or look back, Okay? Aether, I want you to take them to safety before the same people who killed your parents take the 7 of you with them... Now go!"