Being an assassin you will learn how to disappear to become truly invisible. Just a flicker in the night. You need to understand that an assassin understands that being a flicker. A shadow, is a matter or patience's and agility. All ways mind your surroundings. You have to become more than just a man within the mind of your opponent. Valentina, you're anger gives you great power but if you let it. It can and will destroy you! But always remember if someone stands in the way of true justice. You simply walk up behind them and slit their throat,

Justice is Balance.

I hope you make yourself more than just a woman. If you truly devote yourself to an ideal like I have and they cannot stop you. Then you become something else entirely.

A Legend.

I cannot stress how much I need you to be careful from here on out. Always remember Pops and your cousins will always be there for you. I love you baby never forget that.

Love,

Mom

The letter fell out my hands to the floor. How can I become someone I'm not, I'm not a killer. It's so wrong. But mom was right I do get mad a lot faster just like how I got mad when I couldn't find Amara at the party. Or how Pam showed up disrespecting me in my own home! I started to see red again how can this be happening to me? Amara's cries come through the baby monitor snapped me back to a sane state.

Opening the door to her room her crying was louder now "it's okay baby mama's here." Reaching in the too crib I picked her up. "How is my little girl doing?" I was so glad she had my eyes, I did not want to be reminded of Armani in anyway.

I sat in the rocking chair as I breast feed her. She was so small I was scared of hurting her. She was truly something else. I heard little feet running the hall next thing I knew Elijah was poking his head into the room. I smiled as he came to stand next to me looking at her. I found it funny how he looks at her, like she was not from this world. He still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that she was in my belly to being here in my arms.

"Why was she crying mama?" His gray eyes were shinning bright as ever as he looked up at me.

Running my hand through his hair I answered "she was letting me know she was awake."

He just stared at her I knew it was going to take time for him to get use to her. I just hope he doesn't feel like we are neglecting him. That was the last thing I wanted he just finally got his wish of having a mom. I didn't want him to feel so hurt after. "Are you hungry, baby?" I asked pulling down my shirt when I knew Amara had enough.

"Yes mama, can I have a sandwich with some chips?" I smiled knowing I had made just that.

"I already had it all set for you. What kind of juice do you want?" I set Amara in a swing that rocks her back and forth in a slow stead rhythm.

"Can I have apple juice?" setting him in the high chair and started to get everything ready for him. "Mama, what's that?" Looking to where he was pointing. My eyes went wide.

Shit, I forgot to put the chest away.

Thinking fast I shot out "Oh that chest is going to your grandpa. He is stopping by today." I hoped Pops was able to come and pick it up...he better.

"But daddy said grandpa went with the angles?" I raised an eyebrow but then it hit. He must be talking about Striders dad.

I should ask about his family.

"Oh, I was talking about my grandpa. So that makes him your grandpa too," He eye light up and started to jump up and down.

"I have another grandpa!" he yelled looking so excited.