He had lost. But he wasn't done, because the corner of his mouth curled up.

"Well. BTS will be performing in 20 minutes. As you're not a performer in this, I'd advise you to leave the room."

Dickhead, that surely can't be legal

"I'll be checking back in after 5 minutes. So make sure you go somewhere else for the time being."

He then stopped and seemed to be in thought.

"Actually, leave now."

I looked around at the members, knowing full well they couldn't do anything. Taehyung was for sure killing the man in his brain. I'm sure it's because the man talked to me as if i wasn't a member.

Namjoon was the most mad I had ever seen him, he had his hands balled into fists as he glared at the man before us.

Jungkook looked like he was going to cry.

I turned around, grabbing my bag before leaving with him.

"That's what people who don't keep their mouths shut get" he said as I walked past. His voice was so low I was the only one who heard.

"go." he said dead pan.

"cunt" I spat. He shrugged his shoulders. He clearly understood what i said, even though I said it in english.

"Mouth jisung" he smiled , it was almost slimy the way he was so creepy.

My blood was boiling as I watched him strut off, his pompous demeanor restored.

"pompous bastard" I cursed, walking away, not risking going back into the room.

I started walking off, down the corridor. I was holding back every viber in my body to not throw my bag, or have a boxing match with a vending machine.

_

Nothing is more entertaining than sliding down railings. What am I supposed to do with my time?

I could go back but i know he'd be sticking his nose in

A sad thought had also dawned on me.

If I wasn't in the room, how was I meant to watch the performance, I had no tv.

I could hear the fans' shouts and cheers. The members' performance wasn't for another hour.

They had pushed it back, I heard staff members talking about it while I was playing hopscotch around the corner.

Now I just sat in the canteen trying to avoid eye contact with everyone there.

At Least there was a tv.

It may have a TV but the canteen was traumatizing.

The canteen happened to be where most idols hung around.

I looked like a loner. Someone asked me where the bathroom was and all I did was smile and point. I think it was someone from JYP because they had a hint of trauma in their eyes which is something you only get from JYP.

Maybe they went to the bathroom to cry.

Maybe I should do that...?

I spotted Shinee not far off, and that's when I left, the last straw. That would be too intimidating. I don't think i could handle being in the same room as jonghyun THAT MAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I went to the most unused stairs. These were the back ones that no one really wanted to use because they would take you a longer way. I sat on the stairs and stared at my shoes. I went over what I would be doing in my head.