In a box he had written "Taehyung's best friend" and two stick men holding hands.

It was actually quite cute and it made the t-shirt better.

_

In the end, all the members wrote on it.

Namjoon was the second to write on it surprisingly, he wrote "Joon's son." and then drew a box around it.

Jimin had sprinted towards me when he realized what they were doing.

Jimin wrote "Jang Jisung, my beloved" while Jungkook tried to wrestle the pen from his hand, it turned out shaky. When he finally got it he started writing what felt like a essay, but it turns out he had spelt his own name incorrectly so many times, so it explains why he took his time. He ended up writing "Jungkook's favourite" it didn't really make sense but neither does putting yourself in a cupboard (which he had done hours previous)

Hoseok thought it was necessary to tackle me to the floor again so he could write his.

"I LOVE JISUNG" was all he wrote, and then a massive drawing of a shark with glasses which earned him a kick.

"Let me draw" Yoongi pushed Hoseok off just as he was finishing the whiskers. Hoseok cackled like a witch and then got up to sit behind me.

Yoongi took so long. He had his tongue stuck out as he concentrated.

He crossed out hoseoks "i" and wrote his own name, so it ended up spelling "yoongi love jisung" he had forgot the s.

"Wow. You let them do that to you " Jin burst out laughing as he saw me on the floor feeling worn out.

"Give me the pen." Jin leaned down to start writing.

"kim seokjins favourite"

We suddenly stopped as an important looking man came into the room. He had a headset on and underneath his smart jacket he adorned the ugliest jumper I have ever seen.

He held his nose high as he walked in, as if felt the need to show how highly he viewed himself in his body language, when the way he looked at us anyway screamed he thought himself more important.

What's there to be so proud of? I have no idea but it definitely isn't that jumper.

His eyes landed on me and he stood in front of me, but at a great distance.

"You must be him." he looked me up and down.

"Well that's a start" my smile was extremely artificial. He grimaced, folding his arms.

So he's threatened! Amazing!

"I suppose I'll just go straight to the point. Because you are here we are thinking about cancelling the got7 and bts collaboration." he said, holding his clipboard close to himself like a shield.

I scowled. The members turned around at his statement.

Agitated, I stared him in the eye.

"I don't remember saying you couldn't do it" I kept eye contact, just in case he forgot to listen.

"Well your presence is a hindrance, this has been planned for months, as far back as may-" he carried on. He loves the sound of his own voice.

"Sir- I'm literally not stopping you from doing it, you're causing unnecessary complications for the group." I said desperately.

He pursed his lips, exhaling.

"Well. If you must." he adjusted his ugly jumper.

He tucked his clipboard under his arm.