part 24🌷 (Last)

Next day after breakfast sahir and eshaal lying down after a day full of drama but they were thankful that everything was sorted today itself.

Eshaal had placed her head on sahir"s arm while they were talking on phone with samiya and arsalan on the other side... Samiya and arsalan were delighted to know that all the lies were Cleared and congratulated sahir and eshaal for finally speaking up and telling the truth to family...soon they disconnected the call after saying Allahhafiz.

Sahir turned to eshaal who was playing some building block game on his phone...while a random song was playing in background...after some time sahir spoke "eshaayy tumhe kitne bacche chahiye? "

Eshaal replied "ek " And continued playing...
Sahir furrowed his brows at her.

He spoke in a childish tone "ek bohut kamm hai..."

Eshaal shook her head in No...

While qurat who was downstairs...asked everyone to gather in hall as she wanted to discuss about something she planned... They all gathered and had a discussion about it and everyone agreed to qurat's plan.

Qurat asked "koi jaakar sahir bhai aur eshaal ko bulakar laayein please"

Fahaad nodded his head and went to sahir's room... He knocked on door and waited .

He knocked again but no one responded... He then heard a whining voice of sahir "yeh kya Eshaayy... Ek baccha toh bilkul akela hojayega..."

Eshaal shook her head in No again.

Sahir pulled her on top of him and spoke "nai nai atleast usme aur Do add karo... Teen bacche perfect rahenge... Haina hum do hamare teen? "

Fahaad rolled his eyes and said "sahir mere bhai paanch karlena lekin filhaal zara nicche aana...sab log hall mein baithe hue hai“

Eshaal pushed sahir away and whispered " Aap hamesha aise hi karte hai... Kya sonch rahe honge... Fahaad bhaijaan Hamare baarey mein "

Sahir pulled her close to him and replied "kuch bhi sonchlein...biwi ho meri... Mai jo Chahe discuss karun "

Eshaal wiggled out of his grip and took her dupatta to go outside.

Sahir straighted his clothes and went downstairs with her... They entered hall room to see everyone discussing something in hushed tones.

Qurat noticed them and spoke "lo aagaye yeh log bhi...hum keh rahe the ki ab jab sab sort ho hi gaya chalo na kahin ghoom aate hai? "

Sahir and eshaal settled down and nodded their heads agreeing to the plan.

Qurat clapped excitingly as everyone were ready for outing.

Youngsters then started discussing where to go and what to wear... While elders discussed what all things are required for the trip.

Fahaad looked at qurat who was engrossed in gossiping... He called her near him and said something in her ear.

Qurat grinned like a mad woman and nodded... He chuckled at her excitement and made a call.

After few minutes he disconnected and spoke to everyone "maine abhi mere ek dost se baat ki hai...uska resorts ka business hai...lake summer resort book karwadiya hai maine... Yahan se thora dur hai but bohut hi well maintained hai. "

Everyone agreed and left to their respective rooms for packing their stuff.

Eshaal started packing hers and sahir's luggage...while sahir kept bugging her Continuesly.

Sahir held an outfit of her and spoke "taubah yeh kaisi dress hai... Kuch match hi nahi ho raha...sab ek ek rang ke..."

He held one more dress of hers and said
"Arey iski toh Bilkul hi ajeeb sleeves hai "