Luca titled his head at (Y/N). "I guess that's how humans swim?"

Keeping her eyes on Giulia, (Y/N) turned to him and shrugged cluelessly. "I guess so, should we be worried?"

"Ugh, that's embarrassing." Alberto shivered as he and Luca started peddling after Giulia.

A bit far from them, Ciccio looked to the side, harpoon in hand. "Any sea monsters?"

"No." Ercole shook his head from behind his binoculars and smirking. "But I see some bait."

He laughed loudly as he revved the boat engine to go faster, the sound alerting Giulia as she gasped.

"Oh, no! It's Ercole! Go, go!"

She dived under the water as Alberto and Luca struggled to moved the boat, spinning circles. "Luca! Faster, faster!"

"Why aren't we moving?!" Luca panicked as (Y/N) held on, looking at the speeding boat in fear.

Seeing as they're not slowing down, Guido looked at Ercole apprehensively. "Ercole?"

Lucas eye widened before pulling (Y/N) close to his body in a protective manner, Alberto behind them.

Furrowing his brows, Guido pulled hard on the engines handle and swerved, narrowly avoiding any damage to the boat as it rocked horribly, (Y/N) yelping as she fell in to the water and a big splash hitting Alberto.

Luca and Alberto gasped as they ducked, Luca slowly moving over to Alberto's side to quickly help (Y/N) into the boat.

Her (F/C) gills glistened in the sunlight when she landed in the boat with a thump, her heart beating erratically as Luca tried to calm her down.

"Guido!" Ercole rounded on the poor boy as he flinched.

"I... I slipped."

Not having any of it, Ercole punted to Ciccio. "Ciccio, slap Guido."

He obeyed, smacking Guido softly before Ercole scoffed. "Again! Like you mean it!"

Giulia popped up from the water and started telling them off, as this was happening, Luca found a blanket and picked it up, not noticing Alberto behind as he elbowed him in the face and made him fall in the water.

"Huh?" Luca gasped and quickly covered (Y/N) with the blanket, effectively blocking her from prying eyes as Ercole squinted his eyes at the two. "Hmm. Where did the other one go?"

"Eh?" Ercole focused his attention on a blue tailor under the boat, not able to think more in it as Giulia rocked the boat.

"Ercole! Go away!" She yelled.

Ercole grunted as he almost fell before gasping in horror. "Giulia! It is wool. It cannot get wet!"

He threw his sweater at Ciccio, the clothing landing in his face with a "splat!". "Ciccio, make it dry, subito!"

Luca pulled Alberto into the boat, whimpering in nervousness as (Y/N) peaked her head out of the blanket. The three gasped when Giulia jumped onto the boat.

"Luca? Alberto? (Y/N)?" She placed her  goggles on her head, her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you okay?"

(Y/N) yanked the blanket off of her and threw it onto Alberto, looking between Luca and the red-head. "Um... well—"

Still under the blanket Alberto stood up, struggling with shaking the blanket off before smiling stiffly. "We're good! Good, good, good."

"Well, I think that's enough training for today."

Luca quickly nodded in agreement as she and (Y/N) sat down. "Yeah. Agreed."

"Yup." Alberto

(Y/N) chuckled breathlessly as she fixed her (H/C) hair, not noticing Luca glance at her before looking forward and peddling.

As they left, (Y/N) counsel help but turn around as Ercole punted at them. "Ah, Ciccio! The motor! They are slowly getting away!"

Ciccio grunted as he tried to get the mirror to turn back on, Ercole looked back at them and caught (Y/N)'s eye as she stuck her tongue out at them, crossing her eyes before snickering.

Ercole let out a enraged yell, scaring the other as he glared at them. "That cheeky little—! Guido, slap Ciccio!"

He did so poorly, making Ercole groan. "With contempt!"

"Ow!"

_______________
Note: freakin 3-4 weeks since I posted and I'm sorry! 😭😭 BUT THANK YOU GIYS SO MUCH FOR 133 FOLLWERS!!

I'm sorry if this was short😖😖—I've been taking the time to focus on Not Too Shabby but you guys have been wanting this chapter and I think you've waited LOOONG enough! 😊😊🥰🥰

I'm writing another chapter soon so get ready for that! I thought about putting my anime book ideas in my Storybook but was like "no" cuz I'm using that for when I get random bursts of writing inspiration so imma just post them after I finished Not Too Shabby! ❤️❤️❤️

___________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1321