Wait, Emma is coming here??

Start from the beginning

"I see you are improving at making instant decisions and understanding others views and strategy", he commended my thinking skills.

"I am Spanish Mafia heir for a reason," I boasted smirking at him.

He just shrugged his shoulders giving me a bored expression and left.

How rude of him!!

Anyways I'll see him later. I have many important things on hand right now.

I went to the kitchen and asked Sara's permission to take the kids out without mentioning the place to not leave behind any traces. She agreed with a little bit of convincing and promised to not tell anyone. I do trust her but I can't take any chances.

I went upstairs without making any noise to not disturb others. I quickly woke up the twins who were irritated cause I woke them up too early, according to them. But after hearing the plan for today they happily, and went to do their chores.

I thought about calling Elijah and informing him, but he will only raise questions about the sudden plan or even worse ask any of my brothers to accompany me like last time.

Nope, I have already informed Sara, so that will be alright for now. The fewer people know about it, the safer it is. I know the guards will inform him and Mason after I leave, but at the moment this is the only available solution, to remain out of Emma's sight, and slip out of the house.

I took the twins down for breakfast before anyone else could join us. I know that Elijah and Mason have already left and all others won't wake up until later, so my road is all clear.

I quickly packed a few sandwiches, fruits, chocolates, water and napkins in a basket for the entire day. I'll borrow Xavier's car, I hope he doesn't mind.

Just when everything was going smoothly, the front doorbell rang.

Please don't tell me that Emma arrived already.

Luckily I could see the front porch from the end window but luck was certainly not on my side cause

Emma ARRIVED!!!

Shit!

What should I do know?

Should I go outside? Yeah, of course, go greet her and welcome her inside.

Are you crazy, she will recognize the instant you meet her again.

Last time you were able to fool her when she hired you, but now she knows my truth.

Should I go to my room?
Idiot, she can see you from the living room.

Should I hide in the washroom?
But I'll have to come out soon. No illness or reason can make your stay in the washroom forever.

"When are we leaving, Grace," Bella asked me looking at my perplexed face.

Wait, why am I so tensed?

I can easily slip out now from the kitchen back door into the garage and leave. It was such a simple idea yet my smart brain took so long to process it.

I really think that my brain sometimes works slower than a child's brain.

Can't help it, can I?

"Of course, bells. Let's go now," I replied pulling both out of them outside.

"I was halfway into eating my pancake," Edward mumbled cause I pulled him from the chair with a pancake in one hand and a syrup bottle in the other.

"It's ok, eat it in the car", I told him and dragged him grumbling of being bossy and poor Bells trying to pull a half-shut basket on the way with the food almost on the verge of falling.

I took the basket from her and told her to wait near the Mercedes with Edward, who looked funny with a pout on his face, as he was standing with both hands occupied unable to eat his food.

I quickly found the key on the rack and car seats to tuck both of them inside. I couldn't help but laugh at Edwards expression when I helped him to his car seat without having breakfast. He quoted," Guess I can't enjoy my food in peace at all"

I was about to get inside, but I heard someone entering the garage. I dived on the driver seat and roared the engine to power. Without glaring back I launched the garage out of the garage.

I drive to a safe distance near the park and breathed in relief when I saw no one following us.

But when I looked back, the twins looked terrified to the core by my driving. Edward had syrup all over his face and pancake fallen all over his seat. I think while focusing on driving fast I overlooked their voices. I overtook everyone in front of me scaring them.

I guess they are scared and hate my driving even more than Damien's.

"Grace, why did you drive so fast," Bella asked softly finally finding her voice back staring at me with big eyes.

"It was amazing, just like in movies," Edward just clapped his hand in excitement. I just chuckled at their mixed feelings unable to explain anything.

"We have arrived let's go," I shouted with fake enthusiasm to divert their attention. Bella looked a little sceptical to follow me after an adventurous drive but still obeyed.

It was a bright, sunny day to have a wonderful picnic.

I miss the picnics that I had with Madre and Acer's family. It was amazing. We had so much fun fooling around, eating food and having the best time with just the people we loved and cared for the most.

"Grace, Grace can I go and play on the slide," Edward asked with Bella standing beside him looking at the swings with a longing look.

"Of course, go and have fun, but take care not to fall," I shouted seeing them running gleefully. There were not many people around, cause it was still early even for a weekend.

I sat down on the grass placing the basket beside me.

Finally, I can enjoy this moment without any disturbance.

Suddenly my phone rang breaking the motion of my thought.

MASON Calling...

Oopsie spoke too soon I guess!

_________________________________________

Do you think Emma will catch Grace?

Will Mason berate her for taking twins out?

Will Acer succeed in compelling Emma to go back?

_________________________________________

Hey Guys!
Hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter.
Please vote and comment below.

_________________________________________

Hola! (Hello)

Mucho Gusto! (Pleased to meet you)

I am sorry for not updating regularly. I really appreciate all the people who messaged me concerning my well being as well as for all the people waiting for an update.

Thank you so much.

I am really glad that you read my book and like it.

Hope you are Safe and Happy!

Hasta Pronto! (So long)

(I am learning Spanish now, so just trying to show off what I know.😅😂)

_________________________________________