Meeting with Emma

Grace POV

I was ready to meet Emma, apparently 'my stepmom' in the disguised look, after hearing the same guidelines from Gramps about not losing my cool, behaving properly or not starting any fights with her.

I went to meet her at Amigios Cafe (fictitious) in Sicily, Italy where they all lived. I was a little nervous to meet her, cause I was scared that maybe she would recognize me from a disguised look.

Keeping my fears aside, thinking about my revenge, there was a hidden flame inside me, which gave me the confidence to meet my Aunt and Step-siblings.

I reached the place before time and chose a window seat in a corner so that we could easily talk in privacy.

A few moments later, Emma entered with a grumpy looking boy and a sad girl, whom I could see were not glad to be here at all.

As soon as they sat down, I greeted Emma, "Hello, my name is Grace, and I am from NYC America. I am trained in martial arts. I ...., "I introduced myself.

Not much interested in my life story, waving her right hand in the air, Emma said, "Ya whatever, but I want to know how do you know my father."

"I was a nanny at Mr Antonio's house for two years," I said with confidence, as I knew she would be suspicious as to why grandfather suddenly recommended me as a nanny for the twins when he disliked her.

I continued," Mr Antonio, wanted to relieve some load from you, as he wishes to hand over some responsibilities to you." Hearing this her eyes shone brightly as she thought that Gramps would hand over the Spanish mafia to her.

Keeping her in delusion, I focused my attention on conversing with my siblings. "Hi, my name is Grace. Nice to meet you both. I am going to be your new Nanny".

"But we are not happy to meet you" Edward replied in a bored tone. I knew it would be difficult to impress them but I had done my research well.

So I knew and focused on their weakness.

"You know, I love playing Legos and having tea parties, but I don't have anyone to play with," I said in a sad tone.

Hearing this, "Legos", "Tea parties" Edward and Bella said at the same time.

I was happy to see them delighted instantly. "Yes, I also love baking chocolate cake and cookies," I said, knowing very well, that they could not resist it at all.

Both started to chat with me, about their love for baking, their school stories, the games they loved playing.....I couldn't help but smile at their excited face. They were so damm innocent and naive. They needed love, attention and care which their dear mother would never provide nor the members of the family.

It's not that the family members did not love them. But they were all very engrossed in their own life that they didn't have time to talk to each other except at dinner time.

You must be thinking how do I know so much about my family whom I have never met.

Did you forget that I am a hacker? & Gramps is such a gossiper that I believe that he loves to gossip more than he loves food. He told me everything he knew about my famiglia (family).

Suddenly Emma spoke to me, "You are so young. I don't think so, you have completed high school. So why don't you focus on studies instead of working as a nanny for my two children."

"Ma'am, I have already completed my freshmen year. And I can easily complete my schooling with an online high school for the sophomore year. I actually want to earn money, so that I could pursue my dream career as a medical surgeon in Stanley Medical College, London(fictitious)."

I didn't lie exactly as I wanted to pursue medical before that incident.

"I don't care how you will manage, but I want you to take care of my children full time. I will not be available in the house for some days. But I will not tolerate any carelessness or nuisance from your side. Even a slight mistake and I will see to that you will pay for your deeds" she said, threatening me.

I was used to such threats, so, I replied calmly, "Of course ma'am, they all will be my priority always. I will protect them always," she just shook her head, without really understanding the true meaning behind my words.

Then, she buried herself in her phone after ordering Caesar salad for herself while I ordered some healthy sandwiches for myself and the children. I could literally see how uninterested she was in her own kids, that she didn't even know their preferences or cared whether they ate or not.

After finishing the food, she gave me details about the people living in the family, so I should be familiar with them. We also have discussed my work period contract, which was for 6 months which can be extended further.

She told me that I need to follow all the instructions of Mason, who was most present to take all the major decisions of the family and also Mr Alessandro who will sometimes visit there. Hearing his name my blood boiled.

Thinking about all the sufferings and pain of my mother and that incident I couldn't wait to meet him.

Mr Alessandro Giorda, now here I come!!.....

_________________________________________

Hey Guys,

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.
Please vote and comment below.

_________________________________________