Teddy Bears which Stick, Tvs on Ceilings, What's next?

No matter what I will always be there for my brothers and sisters!..

Grace POV

After our mini-reunion, we all finally got up. When we were about to leave the room, Xavier stopped us.

"Wait for a second, the promise part, everything is ok, but why are you taking them shopping suddenly? There isn't any occasion coming as far as I know. No bdays or festivals in this month as," he questioned.

For someone like Xavier, his brain is working pretty promising. Might have done some oiling you never know.

" Xavier, Damien wanted to know about the latest inventions you are thinking about. I think you should do that first," I said trying to distract him.

" Damien is curious about my invention. Really? Yay," he jumped happily like a child getting a new toy.

"Do you want to know about my invention? I was planning to make teddy bears from glue so that we can easily stick them anywhere. We can also make TVs that stick on the rooftop so that we can watch them while sleeping. Or we can....," Xavier started rambling his idea without any pause.

Seriously, teddy bears that can stick!

Why does he even want to stick teddy bears?
We already have the stickers for that.

Tv's on the rooftop while sleeping. Firstly who the hell, watches TV while sleeping?

Is it even possible?

But it's Xavier whom we are talking about so pretty much nothing is impossible for him.

Ugh. His ideas are Insane!
But just let it be and don't argue with him can't waste my time and resources on him.

"Xavier...XAVIER, Damien is calling you, did you forget? Go fast before he changes his mind," I said hoping he would go soon so that I could execute my plan.

"Ok I am going, byee, sionara," saying this he ran hastily and finally left.

"Come on Kids, let's go to your room. I need your help for something," I said walking towards the kid's room with the twins trailing behind.

Actually what I was planning to do, requires good acting skills from the twins, which I am sure they will be able to portray as they have already have blackmailed me into buying them Ice creams tomorrow.

All I need is for Mason to come back soon so that I can quickly finish with this interaction and accomplish my mission.

When I went down, Sara informed me that they already arrived a few moments before.

Elijah was in his room to freshen up. Mason and Alessandro were in their new office on the third floor.

I directly went to Elijah's room first as he is a Softie at heart and easier to convince him. So, I softly knocked on his door waiting for his approval to enter.

"Come in", I voice from inside announced. I entered the room with the twins behind me. Elijah comes out from his closet rubbing his wet hair with a towel. He smiled looking at all of us.

" What do I owe the pleasure of meeting so many amazing people? Missed me so much..", he said teasingly a bit in the end with amusement lacing in his voice.

"Not at all, rather we enjoyed today all alone, right?" I said chiding him. He acted sad with a pout on his face. He looked so funny that I couldn't help but laugh looking at him.

" I didn't expect this from you, Grace," he said looking offended by my statement.

"I am just kidding, we all missed you a lot", I said truthfully.