Bonus Chapter

(Above is the crown of Spanish Mafia Heir)

I know you people have wanted Acer’s POV for long time. So here it is!

Acer POV

         "Dad, did Grace call you today?” I asked, trying to control losing my patience. Hearing his negative reply, I couldn’t help but feel jealous of all her family members who were able to spend time with her, especially Sawyer.

It was injustice that he could actually be with her all the time while I mop around here in sorrow for not having seen her for the last two months.

I asked Gramps if I could be in place of Sawyer, to work as an undercover in their Italian Mafia. When Alina died, Sawyer was so broken that he would not stop drinking. He used to hang out in clubs all the time and be high on drugs.

It was Grace who brought him back on his feet and gave him a direction in his life to help take revenge for his girlfriend’s death.

Luckily Sawyer was easily able to enter the security department of the family with the connections he had with Spanish Mafia who are their Allies.

They don’t even know that Grace who they all think is a Nanny is actually their princess and also the SPANISH MAFIA HEIR.

My train of thoughts is abruptly disturbed by the sound of the ringtone. Looking at the caller ID my eyes shone brightly. It was ‘My Amour Grace’.

Picking up the call," What is the auspicious occasion that Grapes actually gave me the honour by calling me so early? ". I knew she would be annoyed that I called her ‘Grapes’.

Actually it’s not a bad fruit. It’s pretty tasty, but she is allergic to it so no offense.

“Acer can you be serious anytime?” she questioned. “Of course, anything for you princess”, I said, teasing her. She hated anyone calling her princess.

According to her, she is a Mafia Queen so calling princess tarnishes her strong image. But for me she will also be my princess, the one that we see in the fairy tales. In reality, I might not be the prince but she certainly is my perfect princess, like dream come true.

"Acerrrr...” she shouted loudly. “What happened, why are you shouting in my ears?” I asked covering my ears to prevent further damage from hearing loss.

“Are you daydreaming again!” she asked. Damn she knew me so well.
"Well I was kind of…” I said, scratching the back of my neck. She had such an effect on me, I am totally whipped, not that I mind.

“I need your help to hack all the cameras and watch for any movements when I am on my mission. Today  I am going to take the first step in the direction of requite. Wish me luck!!” she said cutting the call.

Let the mission began!!